Ren'Py Abandoned A Big Family in Debt [v0.1.1] [DRincs]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
I don't really share it either but since it's a videogame I don't give a shit, to be honest. Much less when I've options to avoid it. Plus, sometimes there are funny scenes .. and why not:LOL:
Maybe I just put myself in the MC's place too much, should get used to a third person's view instead. ;)

Reactions: SAMASH112

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Saw what the MC looked like and named them gaylord butt fucker the 3RD then I closed the game and edited out of the script where it stated his parents died and started a new game again. When I got to the spot where you could name the MC the default was now shown as Gaylord butt fucker the 3RD instead of Liam. Same with last name I used butt fucker and it now shows butt fucker instead of brown. If I hit enter it'll name the character Gaylord butt fucker the 3RD. If you did all of the naming and title picking for the characters it'll bypass all of that if you start a new game as well.

Named his BFF place generic name here.

Even when you name the mom - mom and then give her the title mother Tammy will ask MC if they gave their report card to the moms friend. Opening the console and then editing the variable to turn the incest on that line doesn't change it just gets moved to a different spot in the dialouge. So I just opened the script file and replaced friend with mom instead. Ended up doing a search for [emyR.NPClabel] and using the replace all option to change all of them to mom.

The MC and BFF on the schools basketball team? BWAAHHAAA!!! They are either very very desperate or ones going to be the waterboy while the other one is going to be the towel boy.

Maybe they have their finger on the trigger because they are about to fix their problem by shooting them when they turn their back on them.

Also polls should only be used for things like hair color or what clothing they should wear. Don't have polls on big important stuff otherwise you'll end up shooting yourself in the foot with a howitzer and after that everything will just end up destroyed.

Last edited:

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
the name of the game....makes me question the tags...
EDIT : as in...a certain tag...if it's missing...or it won't be in xD
Not the "N" word! Everyone, take cover!

Ansia-da-confronto-1200x764.jpg

But yeah, I too am feeling a disturbance in the Force here....better to be up front from the start and avoid the usual shitstorm.

• Haha
Reactions: BTLD

Cowboy Bebop

Oct 15, 2020
Is this gonna be one of those NTR games where even if you opt to ignore the content of still happens or NTR situations still looms. Because let's be honest here the title alone is a big red flag.

I would like to support devs who have both Non NTR and NTR paths in games but the problem is some aren't creative enough to fully satisfy both bases.

boraxkarloff

Jan 25, 2018
I know it's a intro but damn, it took me longer to do the relationships and names than it did to play the game.

Redmark453

Dec 8, 2018
Another game with a beta MC, a virgin and without a girlfriend, even though the NTR is avoidable, it doesn't appeal to me, I don't know about you, but I'm a little tired of playing with an 18 or 19-year-old MC who is a virgin and who doesn't know no sex, rather I'm tired of playing with a losing MC and inexperienced in sexual matters hahaha If I know it just starts the game and it's just the intro but it tells me that the MC will be a beta even so with the avoidable NTR and not I know why maybe I'll be wrong

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Another game with a beta MC, a virgin and without a girlfriend, even though the NTR is avoidable, it doesn't appeal to me, I don't know about you, but I'm a little tired of playing with an 18 or 19-year-old MC who is a virgin and who doesn't know no sex, rather I'm tired of playing with a losing MC and inexperienced in sexual matters
Bro...fuckin' same...

Milo009

Feb 7, 2018
Should have worked on more content before releasing this. I spent more time naming the characters than the actual game play. It was like 2 minutes

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes