Ren'Py Abandoned A Big Family in Debt [v0.1.1] [DRincs]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
One last thing I have a project for translation, please insert the link in the game description:

for now I have some limitations, but I can request the Open-source game version. So please do me a favor if you add;)

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Hello everyone guys I'm the developer of this game, I'm happy with the first impact it had.:love:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:Sorry I didn't notice, in the test I used a custom value.

Then I wanted to ask to add the tag incest.
If you customize the relationship type and enter "mom" or "mother" for Emily (capital letters are irrelevant) you enable a variable for incest. What does it do? Nothing for now, but in the future if I want to make a "scene" more realistic I will probably use it.
So...is this game going to have netorare?or netori?

Morgul

Jun 10, 2017
The english is not good. You should find a way to fix that.
Besides the english, it looks great! GL

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
The english is not good. You should find a way to fix that.
Besides the english, it looks great! GL
yes I know you can improve it here:

is a fake translation to improve English and correct mistakes

Reactions: thorin0815

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
So...is this game going to have netorare?or netori?
Yes but I'll try to insert it in a smart way and not by chance and it will always be avoidable. at first I don't think to insert it, but for now I know I want to insert it with Tammy and Erik (NTR, MMF or find a girl at Erik's level), I took inspiration from summer time saga, I really liked their story, but not the fact that there are few scenes about them.
Anyway I will talk about it with the patreons before adding it, I have to evaluate also those who like the NTR and those who don't.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Yes but I'll try to insert it in a smart way and not by chance and it will always be avoidable. at first I don't think to insert it, but for now I know I want to insert it with Tammy and Erik (NTR, MMF or find a girl at Erik's level), I took inspiration from summer time saga, I really liked their story, but not the fact that there are few scenes about them.
Anyway I will talk about it with the patreons before adding it, I have to evaluate also those who like the NTR and those who don't.
thank you for the answer ...but not to be a dick...you haven't really answered my question :p
Is the MC doing the stealing?or is MC's LI getting it on with others?stealing?or being stolen?
I apologize if I sound harsh ( not my intention) I just want some clarification :p

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Are you 1000% certain it will be completely avoidable? Not going to waste time downloading it if it isn't.

(waiting for my mega cap limit to expire)

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
thank you for the answer ...but not to be a dick...you haven't really answered my question :p
Is the MC doing the stealing?or is MC's LI getting it on with others?stealing?or being stolen?
I apologize if I sound harsh ( not my intention) I just want some clarification :p
Sorry, I didn't understand.
Surely MC can steal (MC can also decide not to try it with some girl or woman).

then i will also decide if MC can be stolen, with the story it can fit, but it is often very criticized. so most likely i will put a vote to decide.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Sorry, I didn't understand.
Surely MC can steal (MC can also decide not to try it with some girl or woman).

then i will also decide if MC can be stolen, with the story it can fit, but it is often very criticized. so most likely i will put a vote to decide.
Mkay, thank you for the answer :)

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
Are you 1000% certain it will be completely avoidable? Not going to waste time downloading it if it isn't.

(waiting for my mega cap limit to expire)
yes completely, I would not even have the perception that there is a possibility of NTR.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
" This version is very small and is only 1$... "

so the more the game progress, the more the price will grow?

:KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

" then i will also decide if MC can be stolen, with the story it can fit, but it is often very criticized. so most likely i will put a vote to decide. "

no...dont... do NEVER make poll for importan parts of the game like this. That will simply broke your game, trust me, we saw that many times.
The best option is to do it, but made it optional (avoidable). that way everybody is happy.
Otherwise, you will enter in an endless circle of conflict in wich the winner will be the one we see everytime and your game will end like a classic piece of shit copy-paste of many others. nobody want that. specially you.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
yes completely, I would not even have the perception that there is a possibility of NTR.
Great then, as long as the NTR is there but not forced onto people ; it's good.

You'll still have people b*tching about it of course, even if you write "NTR AVOIDABLE" in Rolex-gold color and 89 font-size on the OP. So brace yourself, but thank you for making it avoidable.

• Haha
Reactions: fz and fumuqianfan

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
" then i will also decide if MC can be stolen, with the story it can fit, but it is often very criticized. so most likely i will put a vote to decide. "

no...dont... do NEVER make poll for importan parts of the game like this. That will simply broke your game, trust me, we saw that many times.
The best option is to do it, but made it optional (avoidable). that way everybody is happy.
Otherwise, you will enter in an endless circle of conflict in wich the winner will be the one we see everytime and your game will end like a classic piece of shit copy-paste of many others. nobody want that. specially you.
mmm in fact you are right, thanks for the advice

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes