Ren'Py Abandoned A Big Family in Debt [v0.1.1] [DRincs]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
Sorry guys, but I've been unforeseenly very busy, I'm working on it shortly will come out.
I'm sorry for not meeting the dates.
You can see the development here:

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Leaving aside the issue of NTR...

From what I understand reading the comments in the thread, we will a romance route and a corruption route. I'm right?

My question is, will we have real romance elements in this route? The typical: some vanilla stuff, being nice to the girls, doing "nice" things (like stealing someone else's wife :KEK: ), etc. Without being forced to corrupt girls or being a pervert, basically.

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Repuci

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
Leaving aside the issue of NTR...

From what I understand reading the comments in the thread, we will a romance route and a corruption route. I'm right?

My question is, will we have real romance elements in this route? The typical: some vanilla stuff, being nice to the girls, doing "nice" things (like stealing someone else's wife :KEK: ), etc. Without being forced to corrupt girls or being a pervert, basically.

Thanks in advance!
Yes, I don't want to create two well-divided paths, but different branches that can intertwine.
Example: if there is a possibility to make a girl a camgirl in the corruption branch. Most likely I will insert a way to achieve this in the romance branch. the difficulty is to find a (sensible) romance "story" that allows this.

(Or rather this is what I'd like to create, but it might be hard to gerlst it)

Reactions: Havenless_

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Yes, I don't want to create two well-divided paths, but different branches that can intertwine.
Example: if there is a possibility to make a girl a camgirl in the corruption branch. Most likely I will insert a way to achieve this in the romance branch. the difficulty is to find a (sensible) romance "story" that allows this.

I must say that this scenario has been overexploited in games. That we have a love interest that is camgirl, stripper, nude / lingerie model, etc. I think it is a resource to have more sexual / erotic content very easy and without thinking too much. Is it a valid resource? Absolutely. But I think it is very used when you do not have many ideas of how to create sexual content. And personally, I don't like it.

I don't know if anyone else shares my opinion, but on a romance route I wouldn't want to see my love interests doing this. It's compatible? Surely yes. In the end, it is fiction and practically anything is possible. But for something I decide to be on the romance route. To have a romance with that girl. Stated in a selfish but true way, I want to have her just for myself. That only I am the one who enjoys her. I have no interest in other people seeing her naked, semi-naked, etc. :KEK:
And of course, I'm not saying this is a bad thing. How many men will there be in the world whose partners have onlyfans and their relationship is very healthy and both are very happy.

But, personally, that a love interest is a camgirl, I wouldn't like to see this on the romance routes.

As a little disclaimer, I want to emphasize that this is my opinion. In the end you, developer, decide what to do with your game and it is totally valid. And it is also appreciated that you listen to the community.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019

I have an annoying question about NTR)
With NTR activated, does the player have the ability to select scenes?
Or is NTR mode a story where the player has no choice?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

I've always been one to advocate for free love and people being able to do what they want as long as everyone is consenting and happy....

That said, not quite sure how you pull off a romantic way to tell someone you love that you want them to get naked infront of hundreds of people for your benefit.

The only way it would work is if it was the girls idea and she had an exhibitionist streak in her. No matter how you spin it, it's always going to be shifty if the man suggests it.

Say she gets off on the idea of public exposure, the guy suggests putting amask on (to protect her identity) and stripping on cam. No danger of arrest and still gets the thrill of exposure.

The only way a guy pulls it off is if they have been together a while and want to spice up their sex life. If it's a new relationship and already need to spice things up then it aint gonna last long.

Typically pushing for something like camgirl, stripping etc.. is the corruption route so you'll have to think outside the box to make it work romantically which may take having the girl suggest things at times.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I also have a question Manly turn off means that we will not see ntr scenes but that will still happen in the game
Like summer with mia there was a option to turn off the ntr in the starting
So you will not see the ntr screen
So he is also the same case ??
After turning off the ntr we will not see it
Or its avoidable ??
I have absolutely no problem with the NTR.
The author has a story that he wants to tell, and I generally have no right to tell him how to do it.

It's just that in these types of games, I prefer more control over the character. That's all.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
This game offends my sensibilities!

And no, I'm not talking about the NTR, that's all well and good. And I'm always game for corruption angles!

Just disappointed that it looks like this is going to be a sandbox :( Dev, in that case please at least:
- make it clear where we're supposed to go to see new scenes (and ideally don't make us wait for a specific date and time)
- don't repeat scenes over and over to gain +1 stat until you have enough stat to see a slightly different scene
- just like you did with this version, make it clear when the end of the current content has been reached so we don't have to play day after day with nothing happening

Thanks and good luck!

bulbor

Aug 22, 2019
I must say that this scenario has been overexploited in games. That we have a love interest that is camgirl, stripper, nude / lingerie model, etc. I think it is a resource to have more sexual / erotic content very easy and without thinking too much. Is it a valid resource? Absolutely. But I think it is very used when you do not have many ideas of how to create sexual content. And personally, I don't like it.

I don't know if anyone else shares my opinion, but on a romance route I wouldn't want to see my love interests doing this. It's compatible? Surely yes. In the end, it is fiction and practically anything is possible. But for something I decide to be on the romance route. To have a romance with that girl. Stated in a selfish but true way, I want to have her just for myself. That only I am the one who enjoys her. I have no interest in other people seeing her naked, semi-naked, etc. :KEK:
And of course, I'm not saying this is a bad thing. How many men will there be in the world whose partners have onlyfans and their relationship is very healthy and both are very happy.

But, personally, that a love interest is a camgirl, I wouldn't like to see this on the romance routes.

As a little disclaimer, I want to emphasize that this is my opinion. In the end you, developer, decide what to do with your game and it is totally valid. And it is also appreciated that you listen to the community.
Maybe we should ostracize all cam/onlyfans girls. They don't deserve any love or happiness, or do they? Or maybe we should put burkas on all of our women, so no one can enjoy them but ourselves. Then all cam girls will be wearing burkas, problem solved.
P.S. I was being ironic, in case anyone missed that.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
TO quote you "And it is also appreciated that you listen to the community."

I have pondered this so many times. As a player now and before I decided to go crazy and become a dev myself I have never really cared for a certain style of game I just wanted to bang the ladies as my MC. From sandbox to rpg to freeroam and Kinetic novel I am not really fussy about it.

If a girl had a bf or has one doesn't matter. All that matters is can I get the girl in the end to romance or fuck to be honest. I'm a simple man when it comes to playing a game.

Now to get to your comment. As a dev i have to admit if find it worrisome.
As players it's unfair for us to "dictate" (i use this work lightly) to devs how Harem should be, how romance should be, how NTR should be, how sidefucks should be for instance. If we as players (yes im speaking now as a player too) "dictate/expect" a dev to make a game exactly how other dev(s) made a game regarding a certain genre then there is no freedom for the devs at all. IF all developers are put into a box then there is no room for expansion or freedom to develop as they see fit.
Don't think Im blind to repetition in games. Trust me I do not want every game with a daddy and daughter to be like DmD. Use parts of the game design, yes, but make it different too.

If a dev comes up with a slightly new idea then I'm game to try it out for sure. It may not be my style but Im not going to "comment" saying I don't like it and try and change his or hers idea for the game.

Every cam-girl scenario is not the same or shouldn't be, every harem will not be the same as other harem games, every incest will also not be the same or shouldn't be as other games.

Long story short, I totally get the majority of the community have a vision of how they want VN's to be, but it's not always going to change a devs vision. Recently I adapted AE to fit certain parts of the game so more players will like it, but this is not something I intend to do every time something is not liked if i can give an example.

Also please I am not "going at you" here, I really found your comment interesting and wanted to share my continual thoughts on the above quote.

Thx for reading.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes