turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
turgsh01 why you put an angry face emoji?
Because this question keeps getting asked (and answered) despite the blatantly obvious "Abandoned" tag, numerous posts by the dev confirming abandonment and the fact that it's had the abandoned tag for about a year now. If only ppl like you (who apparently read visual novels) could actually read a forum post once in a while before posting a blatantly dumb question.

Also, site staff replaced the facepalm emoji with the angry one for some dumb reason, so it's all we got to use on ppl like you now.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Because this question keeps getting asked (and answered) despite the blatantly obvious "Abandoned" tag, numerous posts by the dev confirming abandonment and the fact that it's had the abandoned tag for about a year now. If only ppl like you (who apparently read visual novels) could actually read a forum post once in a while before posting a blatantly dumb question.

Also, site staff replaced the facepalm emoji with the angry one for some dumb reason, so it's all we got to use on ppl like you now.
Well I'm sorry if I made you upset. I haven't heard anything about this game in a while and I don't have time to read ever post. All you had to do was just ignore the comment. I'm glad they got rid of the facepalm because too many idiots and trolls used it too much. At this rate, they might get rid of the emoji system because too many people likes to abuse it just like you did. You and others needs to realize, not everyone sits here and troll people all the time. If you don't like a comment, be an adult and just ignore them instead of being such a cry baby. You and others like are the reason players get anxiety attacks.

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023

deal with it. not everyone has followed this thread. maybe just learning about this game. so, simmer the hell down.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
deal with it. not everyone has followed this thread. maybe just learning about this game. so, simmer the hell down.
There's this amazing thing about threads and forums. The thread... stays here. And people can read it. And people can search for particular keywords in the thread. Or search for posts in a specific thread by a specific user, such as (for just a wild and obviously completely unrelated example) the developer of the game.

Honestly, almost every page of rhe last dozen or so has at least one place where someone asked the question. A person who wasn't completely self-absorbed could have their pick of prior pages to read and get their answer without asking it again.

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes