VN Others Completed A Clockwork Ley-Line: Flowers Falling in the Morning Mist [Final] [Unison Shift: Blossom]

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Denapsoft version is R18, Steam version need to apply the patch for adult content.

Also, checking the denpasoft discord, there nearly new bug or untranslated content reported daily (well, 2-3 reports at release, about once per day now).
While it should be perfectly playable, it probably will take a week or two to get to a real final version.

• Haha
Reactions: PeteHanson

Zxhu

Nov 30, 2018
Damn I remember looking forward to the sequel a while back for this series, completely forgot about it.

Night

Nov 7, 2016
Last one is finally out, been waiting for this since I played the first one and found out they split the story into 3 parts. I shelved it about half way though the first game.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Denapsoft version is R18, Steam version need to apply the patch for adult content.

Also, checking the denpasoft discord, there nearly new bug or untranslated content reported daily (well, 2-3 reports at release, about once per day now).
While it should be perfectly playable, it probably will take a week or two to get to a real final version.
Or we might be stuck with untranslated lines and nametags like in the first Ley-Line game to this day....
Amazing company! They might as well launch their shit in early access at this point. :ROFLMAO:

HAL9000.1

Nov 3, 2017
Is there a guide to get all H-scenes/all endings? ...I remember that in the last game it was pretty easy to miss stuff and some scenes were locked behind specific combination of choices :-/

HAL9000.1

Nov 3, 2017
Sooo... I've got all endings (all the ratings from E to SSS) but I couldn't find any of the H-scenes, wasn't this supposed to be the +18 patched version of the game?

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Or we might be stuck with untranslated lines and nametags like in the first Ley-Line game to this day....
Amazing company! They might as well launch their shit in early access at this point. :ROFLMAO:
From the few tibbits of info that got through the filter, on the kickstarter page it seem that they intended to port the English version of the first game to the same engine they used on the 2nd and 3rd. No real info if they will do it, if they gonna do bug and translation correction if they did - or if they will add to the bug list. And even less info if peoples are gonna have to buy the game again....

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
From the few tibbits of info that got through the filter, on the kickstarter page it seem that they intended to port the English version of the first game to the same engine they used on the 2nd and 3rd. No real info if they will do it, if they gonna do bug and translation correction if they did - or if they will add to the bug list. And even less info if peoples are gonna have to buy the game again....
Pretty much their MO at this point. Great... Promising patches, fixes updates and so on and not delivering anything for many years., I mean.

Hell, I do not even want to bring games they announce years in advance and just vanish from the face of the earth like Re;Lord 3 into this, but I am still pretty damn pissed about that among other stuff.