VN Others Completed A Clockwork Ley-Line: Flowers Falling in the Morning Mist [Final] [Unison Shift: Blossom]

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
does we need to aply the +18 or already come with it?
The link in the OP already has the 18+ content included.
Patch is for peoples who downloaded the all age version elsewhere and just want a small download to get the adult content and not re downaload everything.

yamitsuki

Dec 30, 2018
does anyone know how we unlock ushio another story? finished the maint story but only ushio is locked

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
So what are people opinions outside the many reviews lol, is it worth it if you would have to read from 1-3?
(never heard of or read/played any of it)

worthlesspeon

Jun 10, 2017
I also came to ask this.

They really should specify what kind of transformation a game has.
There is one character who is revealed to have been transformed mtf at some point before the story through magical shenanigans, but they still present themselves as male and they're not a romancable character either way.

So what are people opinions outside the many reviews lol, is it worth it if you would have to read from 1-3?
(never heard of or read/played any of it)
I liked them well enough. Sets up a decent mystery, characters are fun, good humor mixed in. As best as I can tell most of the questions raised are answered in a satisfactory manner with a few bits of foreshadowing in hind sight. Won't change your life or anything, but was fun to read through. Especially now that you can actually read them one after another instead of waiting what ended up being 4+ years

Last edited:

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Good series, with good plot. In all heroine my favorite is Fuhito...It's so rare that antagonist is the one of the main heroin in the game. But sad is that there is no Luise, no Maya, Momo ets. rout in the game

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
The plot was amazing and finally got to see Rito route after waiting since the first one!

NiktamAirPouelle

Jun 6, 2023
18+ patches are disponible here for free (this is the real developers website and you can get the two previous one for free without creating an acount)