VN Others Completed A Clockwork Ley-Line: The Borderline of Dusk [Unison Shift: Blossom]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
Is there H scenes in this game? Cause I accidently downloaded all age version from other site. Can someone confirm this for me?

Jan 1, 2018
Soooooo,when the other 2 games will be released?
According to SekaiProject.com, "A Clockwork Ley-Line: Daybreak of Remnants Shadow" is 100% translated and edited, but the engine is being worked on. "Clockwork Ley-Line: Flowers Falling in the Morning Mist" is also, allegedly, completely translated and edited, but as the website says, it is "Waiting for Ley-Line 2 engine work to complete."

I'd say take it with a grain of salt.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Tried it out and immediately some lines have this weird thing with the font. The yen symbols sometimes appear and some lines are nested by g in at the start of the sentence and h in the end. Am I the only one getting this or is this normal? I don't see any font packs I need to install inside the game folder.

Edit: Nvm fixed it. apparently you have to run the exe using japanese locale

Last edited:

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
I know there are save files in the main file of the game (folder titled save), not sure if there is an appdata file or not.
Hmm when I went through it last night I didn’t see anything-will check again when I get back from training.
Edit: Yeah my dude it's not like regular game files, this is what the folder looks like so if y'all can figure it out lmk
Capture.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: that1guyno1knows
May 8, 2017
Hmm when I went through it last night I didn’t see anything-will check again when I get back from training.
Edit: Yeah my dude it's not like regular game files, this is what the folder looks like so if y'all can figure it out lmk
View attachment 1719423
Oh man, I feel dumb. I opened the folder for the sequel not for the first game... Whoopsie... I'll screw around and see if I can find the appdata save file and get back to you.

May 8, 2017
View attachment 1719423
Alright I found it. It is in Documents. Then the folder is called "UNiSONSHiFT". Next folder is "A Clockwork Ley-Line - The Borderline of Dusk". And the save folder is there. Wasn't in appdata at all, which is surprising since that's where most games like to stash saves.

Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote