VN Others Completed A Clockwork Ley-Line: The Borderline of Dusk [Unison Shift: Blossom]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Alright I found it. It is in Documents. Then the folder is called "UNiSONSHiFT". Next folder is "A Clockwork Ley-Line - The Borderline of Dusk". And the save folder is there. Wasn't in appdata at all, which is surprising since that's where most games like to stash saves.
Roger that. I’m round 30 in a zombies game on COD rn so after that I’ll add my file.
Btw you know how the R18 patch works for the 2nd one? Do I install it to the folder on the desktop or the one in programs?

Reactions: that1guyno1knows
May 8, 2017
Roger that. I’m round 30 in a zombies game on COD rn so after that I’ll add my file.
Btw you know how the R18 patch works for the 2nd one? Do I install it to the folder on the desktop or the one in programs?
I put it into the main folder of the game and then ran it... I'm not sure if it worked another way or not but I figured that was the best way to go about it.

Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
I put it into the main folder of the game and then ran it... I'm not sure if it worked another way or not but I figured that was the best way to go about it.
Main folder as in the one on the desktop, or? I'm only asking bc based on this one I'll have to restart it with new saves if I do it wrong which would be a bit tedious given the length of the game.
Oh and here are my save files for this one, had a family emergency that kept me busy till now.
There's a save for almost every choice-Ichose all correct answers, if you want to do all incorrect answers just skip through, there's a guide for it-and most CGs have a save-spot as well as all the h-scenes(For all three girls). There's 100+ files so I'm spreading it over 2 posts but it should work fine just lmk if it doesn't.

Last edited:
May 8, 2017
Main folder as in the one on the desktop, or? I'm only asking bc based on this one I'll have to restart it with new saves if I do it wrong which would be a bit tedious given the length of the game.
Oh and here are my save files for this one, had a family emergency that kept me busy till now.
There's a save for almost every choice-Ichose all correct answers, if you want to do all incorrect answers just skip through, there's a guide for it-and most CGs have a save-spot as well as all the h-scenes(For all three girls). There's 100+ files so I'm spreading it over 2 posts but it should work fine just lmk if it doesn't.
I meant the main folder as in the one where the game files are, wherever you installed it. Also thanks a bunch for the saves!

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
In the future, I'd recommend that you put them into a single zip or rar file and upload that instead.
Ah I honestly had no idea how and wanted to post the saves before I forgot-if you can pm me how to do that I'd appreciate it or I'll just look it up in the next few weeks. Either way thanks, my dude!

May 8, 2017
Ah I honestly had no idea how and wanted to post the saves before I forgot-if you can pm me how to do that I'd appreciate it or I'll just look it up in the next few weeks. Either way thanks, my dude!
I use 7-zip as my unzipper on a windows computer and all I need to do is:
1. Select all files I want to zip.
2. Right click the files selected.
3. Highlight the 7-zip option.
4. Select Add to "Name of folder.zip"

And bam, I've got a zip of all the files I had selected that I can e-mail or do anything with for easy access and sharing.

xtrl12321

Feb 6, 2019
anyone know how to fix my issue. whenever i save the game and close it i cant reopen the game unless i delete all my saves

xtrl12321

Feb 6, 2019
how do u save game? when ever i save and close game i cant reopen unless i delete all files

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
how do u save game? when ever i save and close game i cant reopen unless i delete all files
Sorry for the delay, mate, been busy in the gym. Hmm I had that problem when I downloaded and redownloaded from different sources-easiest solution: 1.Screenshot where you’re at.
2. Redownload it either through here and make sure it’s the Ecchi version
3. If that doesn’t work PM me and we’ll troubleshoot further options.
If anyone else has this issue pm me as well
I use 7-zip as my unzipper on a windows computer and all I need to do is:
1. Select all files I want to zip.
2. Right click the files selected.
3. Highlight the 7-zip option.
4. Select Add to "Name of folder.zip"

And bam, I've got a zip of all the files I had selected that I can e-mail or do anything with for easy access and sharing.
Dammmnnnn thank you-like I said been busy prepping for my next fight in the gym so sorry for the delay but definitely putting this to use going forward-might even do this for these saves if I get the time. Either way big ups my mate, thanks again, saving me sooo much trouble

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
I just finished the ushio's route and the normal ending as well. Can anyone tell me if they had untranslated lines earlier in the game, and an untranslated name tag for the player character in the route itself as well ? The fully untranslated text just popped up at random, maybe six or seven lines in total (over 17 hours playtime) I do recall the final scene in chapter 5 to have untranslated text as well. But i'm not sure if i find any other example to make a screenshot from right now.

The whole lead-up to ushio's h-scene and most of that itself is missing the pc name (it has kanji instead of normal characters written on top), so that should be very obvious to spot.

I just want to know if my download is the issue, or if i'm maybe missing a game patch by chance?

Last edited:

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
The third game in the series came out today. If somebody can go ahead and request it that would be cool. is the title of it. I myself haven't got time on my hands for today.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote