Fan Art A Couple's Duet of Love and Lust Fan Art Thread

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
As much as a surprise to discover she liked being called a dirty little slut when she was having very vigorous sex... Nat was now getting off with a little rough sex too. While she slowly adjusted to the sensations when the two guys entered her pussy and then the other one in her ass, she almost came when one guy forced her head into the giant phallus she was attempting to suck at the same time. The pressure exerted eventually overcame her gag reflex and it slid down her throat more easily, thankfully the guys made sure to let her gulp some air before he started relentlessly face-fucking her again. Nat getting used by a group of horny guys as a literal fuck-doll and she really liked the feeling of being a helpless although willing sex toy. Nat 1409230033.jpg

Last edited:

DampAnkles

Mar 18, 2018
Two hours later, after fucking five men into near stupefication, Nat, kneeling on the bed, gave Ethan the index finger gesture. Ethan was waiting for his cue, and immediately obeyed. He was hoping to utilize his lips and tongue to suck and eat the cum off her face and body. Ethan had tunnel vision,
and completely ignored the other bodies, sleeping, or barely awake on the bed, and on the floor.
She pointed at her smiling open lips, and spoke, like she had something on her tongue, "Kith me honey".
Ethan gave Nat a deep passionate kiss, while Nat fed him that which she didn't swallow.
Nat grabbed the back of his head and pushed him down to her neck and breasts, and said, "Keep cleaning until it's all gone".
She roughly pushed his head down to her stomach, while he devoured the sweat and bodily fluids dumped on his hot-wife.
Finally, Nat pushed Ethan on the wet mattress, face up and straddled his face pushing down hard and grinding on his tongue.
She was in ecstasy, using him like a cum rag.
She was moaning and grinding, yelling, "Clean me you fuckin' cuck boy. Your new purpose in life. That's all your good for".

Ok, my Duet fix is satiated, a bit.

Last edited:

Fusionzone

Jun 5, 2023
your riya in that first pic is better looking than the real one imo, she's supposed to be young but she looks like she's mid late 30s in the game for some reason, she should be around 22 since she's supposed to be younger than nat who sounds like she's between 25 and 28.

Also that dude honestly gives gay for pay vibes.

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
not going to lie... not so much an expert on tattoos. although I wiki'd "John Wick-Tattoos"
Yeah the caucasians are more serious when coming to tattoos. They decide to mix religious elements with personal. You might even see a religious cross next to ak47 on some caucasians.
Wheras tribals are more for the ones who want it to look aesthetic on their body.

Reactions: Big Rooster