Fan Art A Couple's Duet of Love and Lust Fan Art Thread

Fusionzone

Jun 5, 2023
I could plump and soften her face, to make her appear more youthful...
definitely worth a try. Something about your model is very off about her, at least for me. definitely strikes me as too gaunt in the face and too pointy. Best example I can think of is women in their 50s and up from cali who had plastic surgery done on their face and it doesn't age well, idk. Your riya looks fantastic though king b in comparison made her look late 30s possibly early 40s, definitely looking older than nat when she's supposed to be younger I'm assuming around 22. I'm assuming nat is like mid to late 20s so she should still have a youthfulness to her face. Hope ethan is getting his while nats out playing but on the other hand it kind of cheapens her imo. Hope the update has some good writing.

Reactions: Big Rooster

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
definitely worth a try. Something about your model is very off about her, at least for me. definitely strikes me as too gaunt in the face and too pointy. Best example I can think of is women in their 50s and up from cali who had plastic surgery done on their face and it doesn't age well, idk. Your riya looks fantastic though king b in comparison made her look late 30s possibly early 40s, definitely looking older than nat when she's supposed to be younger I'm assuming around 22. I'm assuming nat is like mid to late 20s so she should still have a youthfulness to her face. Hope ethan is getting his while nats out playing but on the other hand it kind of cheapens her imo. Hope the update has some good writing.
Like a Brunette version of Joan Rivers?
Softened her nose and lips/mouth added a younger morph. maybe it's my bias toward sharp features too.
Nat test 3.jpg
thankfully we have many routes to go down. I like it when Nat gets wild with Ethen's blessing and encouragement, not so much a fan of the cheating paths by either one of them, although I play them too.

Last edited:
Reactions: dian091

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
I hope that we will see an explicit and very obscene interaction between Nat and Hugh very soon.
Preferably with both naked inside the bedroom and with closed doors.
Ethan sitting on a chair in the kitchen, trying to catch voices or sounds coming from the master bedroom.
Meanwhile Riya meets Darryl at his gym for a private lesson. (like Nat did)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Big Rooster

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Not that I am interested in creating Natalie art, but that is damn kind and big of you to share your duf with the group. I appreciate that!
Hoping that somebody else will jump in too. It's good to share tips and ideas for improvement.
Nice pictures, but I thought Hugh would have the tryst with Nat finally.
I hope that we will see an explicit and very obscene interaction between Nat and Hugh very soon.
Preferably with both naked inside the bedroom and with closed doors.
Ethan sitting on a chair in the kitchen, trying to catch voices or sounds coming from the master bedroom.
Meanwhile Riya meets Darryl at his gym for a private lesson. (like Nat did)
I'm planning on doing that! Envision Hugh taking Nat on a "business junket" (her excuse), only it's in a tropical paradise. Ethan goes to the gym to work off some stress and sees Riya there, but Darrel is training her, and being Darrel, makes moves on her. Ethan watches and does his best to be discreet, hoping to see some sparks to fuel his cuckold desire.
Later Ethan goes home, to their empty home, with some seriously blue balls hoping to relieve himself, but Jenna comes by and demands Ethan to service her. Ethan, being the beta that he is, complies only to find Jenna's pussy already full of jizz that she got doing a gangbang scene for a cam show for her only OnlyFaps website channel.

Last edited: