Fan Art A Couple's Duet of Love and Lust Fan Art Thread

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
The last picture is really close to the game graphics.
It looks even better imo.
Thanks! The game graphics are much better now, but he still uses a hard outline filter on most renders. IDK but guessing that he wanted to stick with that style for the game's look.
As previously noted, the asset's details quality are crap, out of the box, and still not great with all the tricks thrown at them too.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
Lucky bastard getting double cucked! :p Does that make Ethan double awesome?
Ethan getting double cucked by two women at the same time is freaking fantastic!
Only one thing would it make more awesome, if his mother and a possible sister would join the action.
Folks just imagine a quadruple cucked Ethan.
Everyone he loves has sex in front him and he can't do nothing about it.
Crazy!

Last edited:

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
Sideshow.... you need a valeum... LOL
Let me take you to a journey inside the master bedroom.
Ethan sits on a chair in front of the marital bed.
He sees the naked bodies of Darryl and Nat, close to them is Riya.
Suddenly the bedroom door opens, his beloved Mother and Sister enter the room, then they start to undress.
Immediately after this both are joining the three inside the bed.
At that moment Ethan feels the pain and jealousy, but above all the staggering arousal.

Last edited:

dennisbgi

Dec 11, 2018
I know we probably can't request stuff in here. But my weird mind would have loved to see how it progressed with Vance if there was no one to stop him during the dance with Nat :p

Reactions: Big Rooster

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I know we probably can't request stuff in here. But my weird mind would have loved to see how it progressed with Vance if there was no one to stop him during the dance with Nat :p
it is a lost opportunity, for now!
Wouldn't mind if he could reappear...

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
My thoughts precisely....although given the quality of your work here, would also love to see your take on it :p
I have done some renders with Vance before. Being that he eluded that he was in a motorcycle club and their pension to engage in group sex, maybe King B was waiting for Nat to be more comfortable in such environments.

Reactions: dian091