Fan Art A Couple's Duet of Love and Lust Fan Art Thread

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Ethan was browsing the web for ideas that couples could do and places that cater to the "swinger" community. One suggestion was a somewhat local bar that was very popular with newcomers, especially breaking down the resistance for women that weren't comfortable yet with the whole sex with strangers bit. Ethan, the next day, asked Nat for a "date night" to see what's so special about this place.
After work, the couple had a quick bite to eat, knowing that they would be drinking. Nat showered and changed into a very provocative outfit that showed off her impressive bosom and equally curvy backside, with every intention that she would be sure to turn a lot of heads. Nat, silently, thanked Jenna for the advice and support in overcoming Nat's ingrained resistance to wearing revealing clothes, let alone the wanton nature of wearing these types of clothes and making clear the intention to seek a response. In short while, they headed out of the apartment.
After arriving, the couple was surprised by how busy the place was. They were some couples, but more, to Nat's obvious approval, nicely dressed, athletic-looking guys. Not that that was a complete surprise, being the place was next to the biggest college in the area and a powerhouse of collegiate sports teams.
The couple danced with each other, and Nat was asked often to dance by some guys and she some of the time would accept too, (when she was suitably impressed) dancing and flirting on the dance floor with another hunky guy . Ethan enjoyed her efforts, putting on some incredibly hot shows for him with her dance moves, occasionally grinding with her partners, Ethan also spied Nat checking out her partner's "package" with her busy hands stroking them too. To Nat's amusement, some gals asked too, to which happily did! They both were having a great time, Ethan eventually, with Nat's approval, danced with a woman, when the woman's male companion asked Nat for a dance. Once they were done dancing with each other's respective dates, Ethan struck up a conversation with the woman's date. He learned that they were indeed married, and about the same ages as Nat and himself. Ethan learned that he worked in the tech industry as a project engineer. Their conversation hinted at their mutual lifestyles. Not long, the man clearly referred to his mate as indeed being a "Hotwife"! Meanwhile, Nat was getting kind of tipsy but nevertheless she was getting on quite well with the woman, speaking like they secretly gossiping about some shockingly naughty secret, judging by Nat's facial expressions, Ethan surmised. After listening to her new friend's tale, Nat stood up while saying to the woman, "I have to it to see to believe it" and motioned to Ethan her BRBG2P signal and headed to the lady's room! Ethan had consumed enough liquor to dull his sense of time combined with some lively and intense but friendly conversation with the easygoing couple. Despite the distractions and alcohol, it dawned on Ethan that had not seen Nat for a very long time, much too long to go pee, unless the line was long... he was about to check on her when she appeared coming out of the restroom. Suddenly Ethan understood what was taking his wife so long...Ethans stood dumbfounded as he contemplated what to say when the woman interjected asking Nat, "how many"? Nat answered the question somewhat sheepishly, unsure of Ethan's response to her appearance, "eleven... no, thirteen, counting the ones that didn't finish". "WOOHOO, way to go girl!" With that breaking the ice, Ethan finally asked, "did you have fun"? Nat nodded affirmatively and said, "I really am needing another drink right now"!
Nat 010423-1255weps.jpg
*fixed Nat's face*

Last edited:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Nat was very apprehensive about her husband's reaction to seeing her breasts covered in what was obviously semen, she knew he would be shocked and slightly feared a negative outcome for her dalliance... Nat's feelings were unfounded however, she could read Ethan's mood like her favorite book, rather she saw, after his initial shock, a knowingly, lustful expression come to his face, along with a rather obvious and almost instantaneous tightening of the crotch of his tight-fitting pants. And with that tacit endorsement of her actions, Nat said "Oh wait a minute... I must have left my phone in the restroom" while simultaneously turning around to head back. Ethan stared in disbelief when four of the guys at the bar, who have been watching Nat, turned around and followed as Nat nodded at them, then followed her into the backroom. Nat's Date Night 030423-1205we.png

Last edited:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Mine and yours are both FWSA models. But the less morphing used results in a big-time stability benefit when doing multiple poses and especially expressions.
Good find! I'm going to Elizabeth from now on too.

Reactions: grima_grima

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
Mine and yours are both FWSA models. But the less morphing used results in a big-time stability benefit when doing multiple poses and especially expressions.
Good find! I'm going to Elizabeth from now on too.
I forgot to mention that the body still needs morphing, it is not even close to Nat's... But the face already helps a lot!

And I'm glad I can contribute to your work. Your renders are really good and help us while we wait for the next update.

Nat lovers united! :)

Reactions: Big Rooster

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I forgot to mention that the body still needs morphing, it is not even close to Nat's... But the face already helps a lot!

And I'm glad I can contribute to your work. Your renders are really good and help us while we wait for the next update.

Nat lovers united! :)
If you have the FWSA Danica asset combine her body with FWSA Elizabeth 90% Danica 30% Elizabeth. Danica body is more curvy like Nat's

Reactions: grima_grima