Fan Art A Couple's Duet of Love and Lust Fan Art Thread

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
TA, despite his somewhat menacing appearance, turned out to be really gentle lover with Nat, aside from his stereotypical misogynistic comments. Nat appeared to appreciate this facet of his personality. That made her feel somewhat more at ease and heightened her sexual cravings even more. She realized that TA's astounding appendage could hurt her womb badly if he was so inclined or clumsy with using it. Darrel pounded her pussy into blissful submission several times before and Nat had grown accustomed to having her honeypot unmercifully stretched. Still, she had some lingering concerns about ruining her vagina permanently. And Nat knew that tonight was going to really widen her understanding of what were the depths of her physical limits and... Sexual depravity.

Ethan was perversely enjoying seeing his spouse with TA's cock in her mouth, as she was struggling to open her mouth wide enough to fit more than TA's knob in. Knowing he had to distract himself, if he were to prevent creaming his pants, thankfully, the concentration to video the action, was just barely enough to starve off blowing his load. Nat too was trying as hard as she could, to take more of his penis down her throat without gaining much headway despite her best efforts!
Nat's Date 160423-0338we.png

Last edited:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Nat:
skin:100% head 80% body 50%^(for boobs) morph 80%
skin:NA head 40% body 50%^(for butt) morph 40%
Hair Assets: headsize +.15
Add Ons that I use: using the V7's for translucencies dialed in at .51 - .61 strength, added a hint of a light olive color to her skin base color, to accentuate her Latin vibe in addition adjusting the transparency color
I dial down the Victoria morph to 1 - 5% and then locked them

Last edited:
Reactions: grima_grima

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
TA was really enjoying Nat's obsessive attention to his "anaconda" and Ethan was amazed to see how his loving wife was determined to give this man, a virtual stranger when meeting scant minutes ago, giving the best blowjob of her life! Ethan felt a tinge of jealousy in his gut, seeing that Nat was sucking TA's cock with so much obvious lust and passion than he had experienced , in the entire time they have married. Ethan wondered if she was maybe possessed by the Egyptian deity

The door opened and a familiar low booming voice was heard talking with another male. Nat was too enthralled with her dark obsession to even notice, TA was used to performing sex acts surrounded by strangers didn't care to even raise an eyebrow. The other voice seemed vaguely familiar, but when Ethan saw who that voice belonged to, he felt a chill run up his spine... It was the very man who told his wife that she would willingly allow him to steal her away from her lawful husband! That conversation after their recent dinner and dancing date echoed around in Ethan's mind. This man, this threat to the couple's marriage's sanctity, as a cold sweat took over Ethan, thinking that he was definitely there to have sex with his wife in front of him, and could potentially make his promise a reality.

Nat's Date 160423-0107we.png

Last edited:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
When Darrel brought Vance into Nat's fantasy date, Ethan was utterly dismayed as to why Darrel would do such a thing.
This was supposed to be his loving wife's sexual fantasy, not his life's worst nightmare! A torrent of questions stampeding through Ethan's mind, so profoundly disconcerting Ethan's mind causing it to become frozen, as he was unable to protest Vance's presence, frozen by the thought of this dangerous man, that he was about to breach Nat's precious inner sanctum, right in front of his disbelieving eyes, and he could not do anything at all to prevent it from happening! Yet he was appalled to realize that he was unexpectedly in a heightened state of sexual arousal, peaking further as he imagined a steamy vignette where Nat's every orifice, was occupied by these dominant men's obscenely engorged sex organs, Ethan, imaging their cocks relentlessly pistoning in and out of his demure wife and causing her to orgasm almost continuously from the feeling of being completely filled. He was fighting off the urgent feeling of semen churning in his ballsack trying to erupt out of his penis, soiling himself, in front of these more masculine men in the room. These lurid images in his imagination were inevitably going to become an eventuality shortly thereafter, as his pristine wife's cravings, that her every cavity will be willingly defiled in front of her emasculated husband! Unwittingly Ethan was in fact making his impotent nightmare into his cuckold fantasy.
Darrel and Vance shed their coats and proceeded to greet TA along with Nat, while Vance said "Hi again Nat, are you ready for us to show you the best fucking of your whole life? I'm sure you were thinking about this for a long time!" Nat responded with a giggle and said "Uh Hmm Oh Yeah Baby, I did indeed", hinting that this meeting was planned well ahead of Ethan hatching up "his plan".

Nat's Date 210423-1740we.png
When Ethan came back to his senses he surveyed the ease with which Nat greeted their new arrivals, sensing that she was already very familiar with the unfolding events, and thus showing a nonchalant attitude towards Ethan's visibly aghast expression.
Then Darrel intoned to the party's sole intent of this supposed surprise meeting, saying "Enough with pleasantries and chit chat bullshit, let's get this rodeo started, I have got to get in this fine ass right now!" Nat responded again with a naughty giggle and said "Sounds fun to me, let's do it!"

Nat's Date 210423-2336we.png

Last edited:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
While Darrel and Vance shed their trousers, Nat took to the floor in front of the trio, she assumed a position with her head at the equal height to the men's beltline, obviously showing what her intentions were, adding, "Ethan you should be paying attention honey" meaning he should be concentrating on capturing every detail of what will be forthcoming. Documenting Nat's every debaucheries moment and her final mental and physical transformation into a morally unencumbered slut. Nat will become a sexually free woman, like Jenna and the other women that comprised their newly expanding circle of the lifestyle acquaintances the duet recently joined. Ethan, filled with equal feelings of dread and desire, accepted the reality of Nat's libertinage conversion, swallowing hard, set about to do the job at hand, focusing back on the technical requirements of making a professional-looking video. For Ethan, Nat's edict came at a critical time, Nat knowing her husband well enough knew full well that Ethan was not going to last very much longer at this stage, she threw him a lifeline trying to prevent him from embarrassing himself. Truthfully it was a purely self-serving act though, she didn't want the guys to be distracted by Ethan's plight and the time wasted for the inevitable mocking and ridicule that his lack of self-control would garner, she thought "Boys will be boys, so let's nip this in the bud."
Nate'sDate 230423-1744we.png

Last edited:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Nat.1 5-11-23-2233.png Hi Honey!
I'm fine, but I wanted to ask a question...
You know back when we were doing the role-play thing?
And you remember that I asked why any guy would allow his wife to get pregnant by another man?
And that you said it would be taking the cuckolding fetish to the most ultimate level?
You want me to tell you what prompted me to call you at work and ask all of these kinky questions?
Well hurry home honey, and find out, because I've been kinda naughty!!

Last edited: