Fan Art A Couple's Duet of Love and Lust Fan Art Thread

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
It's a little different than a Normal Map.
A Normal Map is applied to a model.
A depth map on the other hand is like a range map for the pixels in the image.
With a 3d model, it's far more accurate.

If you check this out, load the normal image as a reference image, and the depth map in the depth map.
You'll see what I mean.
Source on the model?

BluDaniels

Jan 6, 2022
Source on the model?
What do you mean?

The pic was on reddit a while ago and I saved it.
Then used it to make a depth map.
Then I overlaid a monochrome image on the depth map.

The neural net is MiDaS V3.1 and can be found on github and you can run it on Collab.
The purpose of it is to guess depth from Monocular images.
If you're using Daz3D, Blender or any 3d software, you can go into the render settings and run a Zpass or depth map.
Iphones now have this feature built in for photography using a downgraded LiDar like the Xbox Kinect.

Reactions: Big Rooster

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
What do you mean?

The pic was on reddit a while ago and I saved it.
Then used it to make a depth map.
Then I overlaid a monochrome image on the depth map.

The neural net is MiDaS V3.1 and can be found on github and you can run it on Collab.
The purpose of it is to guess depth from Monocular images.
If you're using Daz3D, Blender or any 3d software, you can go into the render settings and run a Zpass or depth map.
Iphones now have this feature built in for photography using a downgraded LiDar like the Xbox Kinect.
Thanks for explaining this, learning a lot in this rabbit hole!

Reactions: BluDaniels

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
View attachment 2614477 Hi Honey!
I'm fine, but I wanted to ask a question...
You know back when we were doing the role-play thing?
And you remember that I asked why any guy would allow his wife to get pregnant by another man?
And that you said it would be taking the cuckolding fetish to the most ultimate level?
You want me to tell you what prompted me to call you at work and ask all of these kinky questions?
Well hurry home honey, and find out, because I've been kinda naughty!!
Going to need more of your artwork to get us to the next update.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Going to need more of your artwork to get us to the next update.
as much as I'm enjoying the latest update, it's mainly conversational with a couple of new renders of Matt and Nat texting and Ethan and Nat doing the video thing (which I'm happy about). From what I'm seeing so far.
I'll try to bang out some more of the ongoing story with Vance, Darrel and TA!

BluDaniels

Jan 6, 2022
The Happy Couple decided it was about time to announce their new lifestyle choice, before the interweb announced it for them. As such they made up some postcards (is that a thing anymore?) and sent them to all their family members & friends.
View attachment 2661242
Perhaps she got a fetlife profile, then used that and Timber to start an only fans, and this was her onlyfans update.
Thing is, everyone knows Ethan is a cuck, and this was used to further emphasize the point.