Fan Art A Couple's Duet of Love and Lust Fan Art Thread

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I don't think "lame" is a word I would use to describe the renders you share. While you certainly go off the NTR high dive into a tiny little pool with no lifeguard anywhere nearby... Your work is pretty damn amazing!

I am interested in how you put your characters together. You have some crazy accurate replicas.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I don't think "lame" is a word I would use to describe the renders you share. While you certainly go off the NTR high dive into a tiny little pool with no lifeguard anywhere nearby... Your work is pretty damn amazing!

I am interested in how you put your characters together. You have some crazy accurate replicas.
It all comes down to identifying the base assets used in the original figures, some of them I find by myself, others someone else figures them out, and sometimes the original game developers tell us!

Reactions: Nurikabe

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I'm torn, the latest version in the game Nat's butt looks like two chicken legs connected by her torso, of course that she looks very cute, but [sic] her butt looks weird.
This is an unfortunate trend for a lot of 3D designers right now. It looks ridiculous. I call them turkey legs.

Reactions: Big Rooster