Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
How about if along with the cum dripping down the tube, Nat also pisses in the tube to help Ethan wash it all down? There is also something else Nat can put down that tube....if you want to go darker!! Oh, and Darrel can piss down the tube as well. When you got to go, you got to go.
According to what you are saying, Ethan could have chocolate milk and orange juice, could that be a good breakfast to start the day with a lot of energy? :unsure:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
According to what you are saying, Ethan could have chocolate milk and orange juice, could that be a good breakfast to start the day with a lot of energy? :unsure:
They told me this morning that they were going to let me out of my room for a little break. I'm still waiting.........hello.........hello........is anybody out there?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I pop in a couple of times a day, I just don't have time to post. Flat out like a lizard drinking. Now we have this cyclone heading for us ugh. Never a dull moment for Grumpy these days. I hope I haven't missed any updates
An update came out recently, it's short but it's good, will Nat say the same thing to Ethan when they have sex?:unsure:
He was finally able to move forward with Riya and Nat does the onlyfans with Jenna
I hope you're well and have the knife and the boomerang affiliated to fight the crocodiles Grumpy dundee :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
They told me this morning that they were going to let me out of my room for a little break. I'm still waiting.........hello.........hello........is anybody out there?
They don't let you leave or you don't want to leave and you created a version of yourself that keeps you trapped waiting to create a version of yourself that will free you? :unsure:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
If you were to make your story, it could be one where the mc's wife is an attractive elementary school teacher and catches the attention of a mini Darrel who, to approach her, poses as an elementary student to get her attention and have sex, wouldn't it be interesting where the antagonists are dwarfs? :unsure: :p:LOL:
What would a gangbang with dwarfs dressed in elementary school students' clothes be like? :unsure:
Slut White and the Seven BBC's?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Man you guys are so mean to the nerdy characters. What if it's Darrell vs. Vance, who's cucking who?

Wait there's a route where Ethan can cheat but Nat stays faithful? Man I keep discovering new things in this game.
Yes. If Nat is a real bitch to her neighbor Jenna the first time she meets her she will move to seduce Ethan and not even bother to tell Nat. If Ethan doesn't take any of the bait during the cuckversation he will mostly make vanilla decisions but you will have the option to give in to temptation when Jenna comes calling. He will feel bad about messing around but it won't stop him from messing around with Riya when he gets the opportunity. I think that the route is currently broken, though, because you get to the point where Nat says that she needs to choose who to work for but unlike the routes where she is being corrupted she has no options to choose from.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
They don't let you leave or you don't want to leave and you created a version of yourself that keeps you trapped waiting to create a version of yourself that will free you? :unsure:
They can restrain my physical body, but, as long as my brain works....I am free.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Leongen43

Juidas

May 14, 2019
How can I delete old saved files?
Go into the saves folder inside the game folder and identify they are all in there, they are listed in groups of 6 so 1-1 would be your first save and 6-4 would be on page 6 the 4th save etc

yagami16

May 29, 2017
Go into the saves folder inside the game folder and identify they are all in there, they are listed in groups of 6 so 1-1 would be your first save and 6-4 would be on page 6 the 4th save etc
Yes, I understand, but they don't all appear there.

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes