Yokanzo

May 19, 2022
I wonder if Darrel's based on that famous real-life bull DFWKnight. Dude travels the US fucking people's wives and putting up videos.

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
The morning treat

Ethan didn't know this was a scene he wanted to see in his life until now.

The sight of his wife's beautiful breasts pressed against a glass as her dominant bull fucked her with his big black cock.

Ethan was at a loss of words on how Darrel manages to find such dominating and impressive ways to fuck Nat.

Ethan was usually very gentle and careful about having sex with his wife out of respect and concerns for her.

But Darrel fucked Nat as if was taking his pleasure from her sexy body because he desired it.
View attachment 2319106
I love Darrel and Nat’s sexual chemistry. Super hot.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I choose 2. And nice more jenna with nat, maybe we will get update of nat left house path too :D.

TORONTO9999

Nov 9, 2021
The morning treat

Ethan didn't know this was a scene he wanted to see in his life until now.

The sight of his wife's beautiful breasts pressed against a glass as her dominant bull fucked her with his big black cock.

Ethan was at a loss of words on how Darrel manages to find such dominating and impressive ways to fuck Nat.

Ethan was usually very gentle and careful about having sex with his wife out of respect and concerns for her.

But Darrel fucked Nat as if was taking his pleasure from her sexy body because he desired it.
View attachment 2319106
which way should i go to get to this scene?

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
I wonder if Darrel's based on that famous real-life bull DFWKnight. Dude travels the US fucking people's wives and putting up videos.
The Knight never pulls out or wears a condom, he even barebacks Wifey and she takes almost every other money shot orally.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
The best Cuckold route, on the cheating route I kicked her out of the house, I wonder what's next

probably the old man route will be updated now

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes