Apr 4, 2023
I would guess you typed that the wrong way round. Why would she trust a lover more than her husband. If that is the case then I would say she is married to the wrong person or something is seriously wrong in the marriage.
I've never been married, but I was in a serious committed relationship with a girl for 3 year and we were practically married since we lived together. She was a swinger on her end, and she gave up her Anal virginity to a well hung black stud instead of me, she said she enjoyed sex with him more, so she felt safer with him for Anal.

• Love
Reactions: dian091

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I've never been married, but I was in a serious committed relationship with a girl for 3 year and we were practically married since we lived together. She was a swinger on her end, and she gave up her Anal virginity to a well hung black stud instead of me, she said she enjoyed sex with him more, so she felt safer with him for Anal.
Hot! did she let you watch?

Apr 4, 2023
Hot! did she let you watch?
At the beginning, she said it was her first Anal and a new sexual experience for her which had her nervous because it wasn't a regular cuckolding night, and she didn't me want me present in case I would be turned off if she didn't like it.
But surely she loved it after the first time, and I got to witness her second Anal night which still drives me crazy everytime I remember how that guy's black cock clapped her Ass .
Too bad we broke up though...

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
At the beginning, she said it was her first Anal and a new sexual experience for her which had her nervous because it wasn't a regular cuckolding night, and she didn't me want me present in case I would be turned off if she didn't like it.
But surely she loved it after the first time, and I got to witness her second Anal night which still drives me crazy everytime I remember how that guy's black cock clapped her Ass .
It sure sounds like an interesting relationship, but alas, some things are not meant to last. Fast women are fun though.

Reactions: dian091

BaoDiao

Apr 7, 2023
This game is really good, I like it very much, looking forward to updating soon, but some routes can not find out, hope you can have a game guide, thank you

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
Magine that , girl breaking up with someone she has no respect for. Whatever your kinks are live'em out, who am I to judge what grown folks do in their own bedrooms. But don't get it twisted about how she would look at you and the other guy. To her you wouldn't be on his level, you wouldn't be seen in the same light. At that point your less of a man in her eyes and only seen as subtility, someone familiar to live and a loving roommate. If anyone says different just ask the wife's opinion, I've talked to some of these chicks before at bars. When I was younger I ran into this type of set up, at the time couldn't figure it out. I could swear she was hitting on me but was like naw I'm reading into this to much cause she can't be, her old man is sitting right over there. Then it was explained to me how their relationship works and how she saw him. I asked him to pay the tab n I slipped out. I chalked it up shit you see when you go to the big city.

abelweeknd88

Mar 24, 2023
Magine that , girl breaking up with someone she has no respect for. Whatever your kinks are live'em out, who am I to judge what grown folks do in their own bedrooms. But don't get it twisted about how she would look at you and the other guy. To her you wouldn't be on his level, you wouldn't be seen in the same light. At that point your less of a man in her eyes and only seen as subtility, someone familiar to live and a loving roommate. If anyone says different just ask the wife's opinion, I've talked to some of these chicks before at bars. When I was younger I ran into this type of set up, at the time couldn't figure it out. I could swear she was hitting on me but was like naw I'm reading into this to much cause she can't be, her old man is sitting right over there. Then it was explained to me how their relationship works and how she saw him. I asked him to pay the tab n I slipped out. I chalked it up shit you see when you go to the big city.
so there's no way for her to be loyal after tasting it

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
depends, open relationships must be accompanied by open communications. It's only cheating if somebody didn't play by their own rules. If they had no rules, how is it cheating?
Somewhat agree with that. Yeah the big thing is communication, however even if there is no rules it can still be cheating. In the Ethan reluctant route there is no rules yet he still feels that Nat is cheating on him and I kind of agree with him. Despite her trying to force him into cuckolding when he said that he couldn't do it she still either forces him to watch her (to save their marriage) or fuck around behind his back, even though Ethan knows that she is cheating she doesn't admit that she was cheating until Ethan catches her and Darrel in the car and they have the big showdown.

When my wife and I first got into the swinging lifestyle we were very green... She has known about my Trans side since the beginning of when we got together. We were staying in a swingers hotel and one of the nights I dressed as my femme side, we had never really discussed what the rules were for when I am En-femme so I assumed it was the same rules to apply. I kissed another woman (which is allowed in the rules we have when I am male) I told her about it after and to say she was pissed at me for kissing another woman would be an understatement. We left the hotel 2 days early.
So I ask you all, did I cheat?

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Somewhat agree with that. Yeah the big thing is communication, however even if there is no rules it can still be cheating. In the Ethan reluctant route there is no rules yet he still feels that Nat is cheating on him and I kind of agree with him. Despite her trying to force him into cuckolding when he said that he couldn't do it she still either forces him to watch her (to save their marriage) or fuck around behind his back, even though Ethan knows that she is cheating she doesn't admit that she was cheating until Ethan catches her and Darrel in the car and they have the big showdown.

When my wife and I first got into the swinging lifestyle we were very green... She has known about my Trans side since the beginning of when we got together. We were staying in a swingers hotel and one of the nights I dressed as my femme side, we had never really discussed what the rules were for when I am En-femme so I assumed it was the same rules to apply. I kissed another woman (which is allowed in the rules we have when I am male) I told her about it after and to say she was pissed at me for kissing another woman would be an understatement. We left the hotel 2 days early.
So I ask you all, did I cheat?
I would beg to differ, in the reluctant route or any other route, they were living by the rules that they both agreed to in their wedding vows when they married (that's assuming they had some sort of traditional marriage) When they agreed to try out an open relationship, all their old rules were thrown out. Unless they mutually agreed upon a set of "new rules", any sex with anyone else wouldn't be cheating.
As for your relationship, I can't answer your question, but IMHO, beg forgiveness and agree not to do that again. People tend to forgive when asked to, likewise, mercy and forgiveness, are good principles to live by. They put the humanity into being human.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
I would beg to differ, in the reluctant route or any other route, they were living by the rules that they both agreed to in their wedding vows when they married (that's assuming they had some sort of traditional marriage) When they agreed to try out an open relationship, all their old rules were thrown out. Unless they mutually agreed upon a set of "new rules", any sex with anyone else wouldn't be cheating.
As for your relationship, I can't answer your question, but IMHO, beg forgiveness and agree not to do that again. People tend to forgive when asked to, likewise, mercy and forgiveness, are good principles to live by. They put the humanity into being human.
In the Ethan reluctant route (depending on your choices) assuming they had conventional vows. She does break the vows of "Love Honour and obey, forsaking all others" therefore she has cheated and (again dependant on the players choices) she does admit to Ethan that she is cheating on him because when she asked him for an open relationship (cuckolding) he doesn't agree, she does it anyway. I fail to see how that is not cheating.
Even if he does agree to Cuckolding whilst its not traditional cheating it is still cheating in my view. He makes it clear that he doesn't want to see her having sex with others but she disregards his wishes and forces him to watch and humiliates him while doing so. She even fuck's Darrel in their marital bed and gives up her anal virginity to him in said bed.
I will say that I am probably getting muddled up with what happens in each route, there is at least 10 different routes and I can't remember exactly what happens in each individual route. I still think however that in any of the Ethan reluctant routes (job/no job, Ethan cheat's or doesn't cheat) it still involves some form of cheating.

Look I love all the routes in this game they are very well done, I may not agree with all the routes but it doesn't stop me from playing all routes. Where I get frustrated is people will assume that because cuckolding is being portrayed as humiliation and cheating all be it with the other partners knowledge that is what cuckolding is in the real world, when it really isn't. There has to be a lot of communication between the husband and wife, IF something happens that either party don't like then they respect their spouse and not do it or discuss and compromise.

As for my scenario:(it was 9 years ago) I didn't view it as cheating at first because I assumed (wrongly) that the same rules applied weather I was dressed Male or female. Only having it explained to me by someone who was neutral to the situation did I understand how it was cheating. My wife did forgive and we have learned from that experience and we have grown alot closer to each other and this year we will be together 11 years, married 8 years.

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes