Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Completely agree with you. This reduces the chance of getting confused and making mistakes.
And, the increase in the volume of text is nothing compared to pictures.

To be honest, at first I didn't really like your game. Because of the style of the drawings. But then I tried it and appreciated it. What I especially like is the sound effects. Rarely does anyone have one. And now it is one of my favorites games. Looking forward to the next update.
Unfortunately I can't become your donor because I'm in Russia and I can't pay on Patreon.
thankfully he toned down the intensity of that filter and the 2D line style.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: durikz

Brokebacker

Nov 29, 2019
View attachment 2544710

Encouraging Nat to cheat on her husband even in playthroughs where Ethan is shown to actively dislike extramarital relations = Jen is a bad person.
I think it's ok if Nat is encourage by Jenna. It's how she chooses to go about it that matters, as long as her own thoughts and ideas aren't solely influenced by Jenna. Then she would again feel like a puppet. Would make more sense if Nat found a compromise to Jenna's suggestions since she does find Jenna's life intriguing but she also loves Ethan.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
I think it's ok if Nat is encourage by Jenna. It's how she chooses to go about it that matters, as long as her own thoughts and ideas aren't solely influenced by Jenna. Then she would again feel like a puppet. Would make more sense if Nat found a compromise to Jenna's suggestions since she does find Jenna's life intriguing but she also loves Ethan.
Nat does not find Jen intriguing by default. Regardless of Nat/Ethan's disposition, Jenna still says CHEAT and the line right after says "Either he'll accept it or you leave him". So there really is no defense for Jenn aside from the belief that cheating is okay.

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
IMHO... Nat will get more and more freaky, tossing all of the boundaries out the window. Ethan will be good with this(or not), because this was his idea in the first place, he just loves seeing his hotwife fucking other people. Nat enjoying the lifestyle, and eventually, Jen will offer Nat to perform in a G on G video, coming up with the excuse that girl that was "supposed" do it with her, got sick or some other lame reason. Jenna and Nat end up liking fooling around with each other a whole lot, so... multiple possibilities on the different paths, etc. Even Peter would have an opportunity to "persuade" Nat into giving what he wants.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
Nat does not find Jen intriguing by default. Regardless of Nat/Ethan's disposition, Jenna still says CHEAT and the line right after says "Either he'll accept it or you leave him". So there really is no defense for Jenn aside from the belief that cheating is okay.
In some routes where Ethan is reluctant or oblivious, Jenna seems to be the driving force to corrupt Nat.
Jenna is mean in those routes and wants to destroy the marriage or she doesn't even care.
She is the kind of person that should be avoided at all cost.
I dislike people who try to put a bug in somebodys ear.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
In some routes where Ethan is reluctant or oblivious, Jenna seems to be the driving force to corrupt Nat.
Jenna is mean in those routes and wants to destroy the marriage or she doesn't even care.
She is the kind of person that should be avoided at all cost.
I dislike people who try to put a bug in somebodys ear.
Darrel wants to put something other than a bug in Nat too!

Brokebacker

Nov 29, 2019
never to late to fill an ass ! I would love to see him take it and fill it up ....While Darrell watches.
I don't think Ethan would be able to fill anything after Darrell has been in there, it might just make her appreciate Darrell's size even more. I can see her becoming a size queen with all these big cocks she is taking.
Poor Ethan, he might not be able to cage the monster he set loose. :ROFLMAO:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I don't think Ethan would be able to fill anything after Darrell has been in there, it might just make her appreciate Darrell's size even more. I can see her becoming a size queen with all these big cocks she is taking.
Poor Ethan, he might not be able to cage the monster he set loose. :ROFLMAO:
on the plus side of it, Nat's vagina will have no problems at all giving birth to all babies she will have with all of her breeding bulls.

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes