nonotme101

Mar 7, 2022
When are you just going to accept that chaos governs the universe, and there is no control force in it?
There could be a really smart guy with a big dick, and a very stupid guy with a small dick or vice versa.
Either way, it's an erotic fiction game, it's not meant to reflect reality but a sexual fantasy.
Instead it needs to have an entire racist deconstruction on whiteness and how blah blah blah.
No one cares, keep your politics to yourself. No one gets a hardon for politics.
I feel a little movement for this
nancy.jpg

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
The next update in that alternate world features the penis detaching itself and becoming sentient.
Only Nat and Ethan can stop this now.
in the future, AI coalesces into a singularity and transforms itself into a sentient big black cock in order to take over the female minds of all the humans because it knows the bbc's power over women

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Despite an update being relatively small, I do like pacing of Peter's path. It's full of doubts with protagonist eventually giving in to desires that she never knew she had thanks to neglect from her hubby.

And not just your usual NTR trope with "Oh I saw a magic dick". The corruption out there is good and slow.
With that being said - Nat being a seducer instead of being seduced/corrupted on Carl's(I honestly hope that it will be branched and not cuck/swinging only route) path.

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2
4.20 star(s) 85 Votes