Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Thanks for replying, the version is 0.8.3-pc, I dont quite know how to explain this but parts of the game are always missing, certain options not available or scenes like pic number 2 and 7 or 27 are not playable , no matter what option i choose they're not in it. ill attach a screenshot of the walkthrough where those choices are not available in the
No idea what options you aren't or think you aren't getting but this game is ridiculously path heavy. If an option doesn't exist on your playthrough it means you probably didn't make the correct choices to unlock it.

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Thanks for replying, the version is 0.8.3-pc, I dont quite know how to explain this but parts of the game are always missing, certain options not available or scenes like pic number 2 and 7 or 27 are not playable , no matter what option i choose they're not in it. ill attach a screenshot of the walkthrough where those choices are not available in the
The screenshot you posted has 2 options avaiable to choose from if some conditions met (here ang=0, dar doesn't matter).
I looked into the script 3.natethan_firstnight and these options, "Nat calls Ethan being crazy" and "Nat blushes" are indeed missing in the game.
May be King B can enlighten this case.
Regarding the pictures that seems missing or not showing up in the game, this might be due to the fact that some scenes are not written yet.
I remember some Nat selfies not showing up in the game while texting with Matt (scene 31).

Last edited:

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
First releas of the game was on June 17 2021
I don't understand the context. What's in the date?
guys in this thread always said king b have a 30 days cycle to update the game. I thought Big Rooster was showing this. But now I understood, he was talking about the anniversary. Maybe a special update? :unsure:

I would love hahaha

Last edited:

rini

Jul 20, 2017
The screenshot you posted has 2 options avaiable to choose from if some conditions met (here ang=0, dar doesn't matter).
I looked into the script 3.natethan_firstnight and these options, "Nat calls Ethan being crazy" and "Nat blushes" are indeed missing in the game.
May be King B can enlighten this case.
Regarding the pictures that seems missing or not showing up in the game, this might be due to the fact that some scenes are not written yet.
I remember some Nat selfies not showing up in the game while texting with Matt (scene 31).
Cool, just wanted to ask if its just me facing the issue. Thanks for your help

Reactions: r0ckh0und

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
guys in this thread always said king b have a 30 days cycle to update the game. I thought Big Rooster was showing this. But now I understood, he was talking about the anniversary. Maybe a special update? :unsure:

I would love hahaha
As would we all! So, I wouldn't make any predictions though...
But if I would it would be something along the lines of this

Reactions: dian091

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
It's mostly delving deeper into the cuck rabbit hole with Darrel or going into consequences depending on how Ethan posts the video with Nat.
A pic for the poor follows of the godess Nat ! Just respectfully asking. If not we understand and wait .....

Reactions: Bosti
4.20 star(s) 85 Votes