King Wan

Mar 13, 2022
Couple's duet of love have a great beginning, my favourite start, but I really believe that king b should to spent some time of the next updates to rebuild some scenes here. I think darrell is overrated in this story, he's not handsome or sexy. He's just a strong/tall/well-endowed black guy. It would be much better if he is a good looking black guy, I mean a Guy more similar to ethan. Smart, well-endowed, but a good guy. Darrell looks a gangster. If It's not possible: Just change dialogues. He looks a bad guy? Nice, women like bad guys too. Just be it right: he's hot, not handsome. i accept how he looks at first because I don't has a good substitute for this game.

and the most important: increase the cuckolding sex. In this entire story, I only enjoy the scene where Ethan participates in the hotel. The other scenes Ethan is totally neglected, not in the good way. To be neglected, I believe It should be a talk where nat says that his small pencil don't give pleasure to her in a threesome with a bull, so he just masturbates and suck her/be sucked. He should to participates with secondary roles, not only to watch. Cuckolding sex is fluid, natural, is more like a sharing. The cuck is not passive, he enjoy It. He cums. When the couple is experienced, so nsturally the cuck, hotwife will accept their roles. I believe that nat and eth are beginners, but the scenes shows a very mature cuckold couple looking for innovation. Pls, more dirty talks, soft humiliation and pleasure for my kid Ethan!

My words are not pure criticism. I'm here (04:17 my country) because I love this couple and I want to improve the experience of the game. I hope king b listen me and don't looks bad for my comment. Pls, guy look to me, I want to give a hand to you
You have more chance of being heard on Patreon than here though.

Reactions: Big Rooster

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Couple's duet of love have a great beginning, my favourite start, but I really believe that king b should to spent some time of the next updates to rebuild some scenes here. I think darrell is overrated in this story, he's not handsome or sexy. He's just a strong/tall/well-endowed black guy. It would be much better if he is a good looking black guy, I mean a Guy more similar to ethan. Smart, well-endowed, but a good guy. Darrell looks a gangster. If It's not possible: Just change dialogues. He looks a bad guy? Nice, women like bad guys too. Just be it right: he's hot, not handsome. i accept how he looks at first because I don't has a good substitute for this game.

and the most important: increase the cuckolding sex. In this entire story, I only enjoy the scene where Ethan participates in the hotel. The other scenes Ethan is totally neglected, not in the good way. To be neglected, I believe It should be a talk where nat says that his small pencil don't give pleasure to her in a threesome with a bull, so he just masturbates and suck her/be sucked. He should to participates with secondary roles, not only to watch. Cuckolding sex is fluid, natural, is more like a sharing. The cuck is not passive, he enjoy It. He cums. When the couple is experienced, so nsturally the cuck, hotwife will accept their roles. I believe that nat and eth are beginners, but the scenes shows a very mature cuckold couple looking for innovation. Pls, more dirty talks, soft humiliation and pleasure for my kid Ethan!

My words are not pure criticism. I'm here (04:17 my country) because I love this couple and I want to improve the experience of the game. I hope king b listen me and don't looks bad for my comment. Pls, guy look to me, I want to give a hand to you
I agree Darrell is overrated in the story. I skip his path. I'd prefer the game to go a different direction. Nat and Ethan are beginners, but to be 'mature' in the lifestyle does not mean humiliation. Each couple does it the way that works for them so their 'roles' are fluid. Humiliation = cuckold is a myth. Mature cuckold couples participating in humiliation is a subset of people in the lifestyle. I'd rather see Ethan and Nat develop their own thing not just go down the tired old stereotype path of the humiliated cuck so many have used before. Boring.

For many in the hotwife lifestyle it is about the couple watching each other and connecting through sound, sight and expression and in reclaiming their wife. Just as many either don't want to watch their wife, or their wife doesn't want them to watch for various reasons and they get off on hearing about what their hotwife was up too and/or the reclaiming. There is a whole spectrum of ways hotwifing is done. For the majority, hotwifing has nothing to do with humiliation. It would be quite refreshing to see Duet develop down a completely different path to distinguish it from just another cuck VNs.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Replayed the game on the path with "Nat cheats-Ethan forgives" dynamic. The writing shines there(no matter if Riya is involved or not), but man...it feels depressing. During these parts of plot it actually feels like a drama and not "your regular fap story". Wife made a mistake and has to face the consequences, there is an intrigue of whether Ethan has any feelings left for her and can her efforts save this marriage. Also, if it's path with Riya involved, it's ironic how Ethan out there makes an excuse of fantasizing and having lewd chats with other woman because he now has the moral high ground. And honestly, it just gives you the feeling that everything may end up with Natalia's suicide.
Darrel-Jenna duo on that path play a great role of the catalyst.

Same can be told about the path in reverse, where Ethan gets cheated on and then his wife just blatantly tells him in his face "I prefer this guy and his dick over you and I don't care that I barely know him". Ethan oblivious path, where Ethan rejects to be a cuck and the path where he starts to suspect something are looking to be routes with ticking time bomb.
Gotta say that on some of these routes Ethan is unlikable and his behaviour(at first, especially) is immature, to say the least. At least that gives some kind of a push for his wife to do bad things and justify it in her own mind(there's still "OMG giant dick" part involved though)

When you start thinking with the right head, the story is just sad. Vanilla route is still a great one with unicorns and pink ponies(also, in my opinion, that route need some kind of an obstacle for the couple to overcome. Natalia doing camshows/Ethan having Riya close to him and both of them getting jealous is one of ways to work through that and give them that spark and sexual intercourse for 25 hours/grand finale dynamic).

I may be sounding like a snob, but some of these branches are way, way more interesting to play/explore than infamous overplayed BBC trope, where the writing is mediocre.

Last edited:

XRex13

Sep 7, 2019
I agree Darrell is overrated in the story. I skip his path. I'd prefer the game to go a different direction. Nat and Ethan are beginners, but to be 'mature' in the lifestyle does not mean humiliation. Each couple does it the way that works for them so their 'roles' are fluid. Humiliation = cuckold is a myth. Mature cuckold couples participating in humiliation is a subset of people in the lifestyle. I'd rather see Ethan and Nat develop their own thing not just go down the tired old stereotype path of the humiliated cuck so many have used before. Boring.

For many in the hotwife lifestyle it is about the couple watching each other and connecting through sound, sight and expression and in reclaiming their wife. Just as many either don't want to watch their wife, or their wife doesn't want them to watch for various reasons and they get off on hearing about what their hotwife was up too and/or the reclaiming. There is a whole spectrum of ways hotwifing is done. For the majority, hotwifing has nothing to do with humiliation. It would be quite refreshing to see Duet develop down a completely different path to distinguish it from just another cuck VNs.
Well well well don't cry little cry baby if you don't like don't play the game cry baby
Do not play the path you don't like KING B doing what the people who support his patreon say.
so dont cry here if you need to chane something support his patreon

XRex13

Sep 7, 2019
Replayed the game on the path with "Nat cheats-Ethan forgives" dynamic. The writing shines there(no matter if Riya is involved or not), but man...it feels depressing. During these parts of plot it actually feels like a drama and not "your regular fap story". Wife made a mistake and has to face the consequences, there is an intrigue of whether Ethan has any feelings left for her and can her efforts save this marriage. Also, if it's path with Riya involved, it's ironic how Ethan out there makes an excuse of fantasizing and having lewd chats with other woman because he now has the moral high ground. And honestly, it just gives you the feeling that everything may end up with Natalia's suicide.

Same can be told about the path in reverse, where Ethan gets cheated on and then his wife just blatantly tells him in his face "I prefer this guy and his dick over you and I don't care that I barely know him". Ethan oblivious path, where Ethan rejects to be a cuck and the path where he starts to suspect something are looking to be routes with ticking time bomb.
Gotta say that on some of these routes Ethan is unlikable and his behaviour(at first, especially) is immature, to say the least. At least that gives some kind of a push for his wife to do bad things and justify it in her own mind(there's still "OMG giant dick" part involved though)

When you start thinking with the right head, the story is just sad. Vanilla route is still a great one with unicorns and pink ponies(also, in my opinion, that route need some kind of an obstacle for the couple to overcome. Natalia doing camshows/Ethan having Riya close to him and both of them getting jealous is one of ways to work through that and give them that spark and sexual intercourse for 25 hours/grand finale dynamic).

I may be sounding like a snob, but some of these branches are way, way more interesting to play/explore than infamous overplayed BBC trope.
Yahh im agree with you King B doing grate his the best developer i ever see

dian091

Apr 17, 2020

I may be sounding like a snob, but some of these branches are way, way more interesting to play/explore than infamous overplayed BBC trope, where the writing is mediocre.
To each their own and such, I have to think if you play the basic vanilla route, you are missing a lot of content. KingB has different paths and there are some things in other paths, however, it does seem he is leading us down a BBC bred Nat and Ethan and Riya either repeating his mistakes with Nat or leaving him with a safety net for a good second marriage.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
To each their own and such, I have to think if you play the basic vanilla route, you are missing a lot of content. KingB has different paths and there are some things in other paths, however, it does seem he is leading us down a BBC bred Nat and Ethan and Riya either repeating his mistakes with Nat or leaving him with a safety net for a good second marriage.
IMHO only playing one route, is a mistake. The problem could be that people identify with the MC (again only, IMO), and only play the routes that they are comfortable with, leaving a smorgasbord of different possibilities on the table. Sometimes sensing pain and fear is a useful tool when you want to overcome them... i.e. People, in general, have an innate fear of heights and falling, and yet some go skydiving or base jumping and really love it, despite the reality that something could go wrong with every jump. Do they feel fear, damn right they do, but they control the fear and relish the sense of ultimate freedom when they are flying.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
IMHO only playing one route, is a mistake. The problem could be that people identify with the MC (again only, IMO), and only play the routes that they are comfortable with, leaving a smorgasbord of different possibilities on the table. Sometimes sensing pain and fear is a useful tool when you want to overcome them... i.e. People, in general, have an innate fear of heights and falling, and yet some go skydiving or base jumping and really love it, despite the reality that something could go wrong with every jump. Do they feel fear, damn right they do, but they control the fear and relish the sense of ultimate freedom when they are flying.
Good point or is it possible they could have read a lot of VNs and know that certain stereotypes hold no interest for them, for example, BBC humiliates white cuck.

Aplyr_ro

May 14, 2022

Whuo I haven't played that route, I always kick her out of the house to "make her miserable" but if you say the writing is superb when you forgive her I'll give it a go next update.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Good point or is it possible they could have read a lot of VNs and know that certain stereotypes hold no interest for them, for example, BBC humiliates white cuck.
Assuming that branch of the story ends up there inevitably? Or if the story can branch out more after taking that route, where the M-MC can choose different paths?

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Assuming that branch of the story ends up there inevitably? Or if the story can branch out more after taking that route, where the M-MC can choose different paths?
I don't have a problem with Duet having any path the dev makes, its his game. The game has many interesting paths already, more is good. I'm really looking forward to where the dev takes the Riya paths. I just don't think people are missing out if they skip or avoid paths they have no interest in. I get the whole wanting to share your wife, been doing that for a decade. I just have no interest in some aspects of the lifestyle like humiliation, and the BBC kink. Its a small subset minority in the lifestyle. Most of us with hotwives (especially outside the US) don't fit the sterotypes portrayed in VNs. I'm just not interested in scrolling through those paths anymore in VNs. If KingB does something completely different then let me know and I'll be glad to check it out.

matthww

Apr 3, 2020

I agree with you. Humiliation is just a possibility. But I see some patterns. Obviously, independent women are more selfish, while dependent/submissive think more in the partner.

I fail to say that nat doesnt looks a independent women. So, humiliation could be explaned in another way: mature' (long time in the lifestyle) couples goes deeper. This is a fact. For experienced couples, humiliation clearly sounds a spice for the relationship.

I think that a heavy game like this naturally try to satisfy different publics. So, It should to bring a path with humiliation, right?

But we will agree that humiliation inside the cuckold pornography is apelative and unreal, producers miss the point.

Humiliation is hotter when the couple enjoy the roleplay together. Particularly, I love the Idea of a woman who fall in love with me becames a bit selfish and refuse sex with me. But I would broke immediatly the relationship If any woman forces me to this. On other hand, is exactly why this turn me on what should motivates a partner to do that. The same rule for any bsdm, including If my partner wants to feel submissive or humiliated by me.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I agree with you. Humiliation is just a possibility. But I see some patterns. Obviously, independent women are more selfish, while dependent/submissive think more in the partner.

I fail to say that nat doesnt looks a independent women. So, humiliation could be explaned in another way: mature' (long time in the lifestyle) couples goes deeper. This is a fact. For experienced couples, humiliation clearly sounds a spice for the relationship.

I think that a heavy game like this naturally try to satisfy different publics. So, It should to bring a path with humiliation, right?

But we will agree that humiliation inside the cuckold pornography is apelative and unreal, producers miss the point.

Humiliation is hotter when the couple enjoy the roleplay together. Particularly, I love the Idea of a woman who fall in love with me becames a bit selfish and refuse sex with me. But I would broke immediatly the relationship If any woman forces me to this. On other hand, is exactly why this turn me on what should motivates a partner to do that. The same rule for any bsdm, including If my partner wants to feel submissive or humiliated by me.
Exactly, I hope you find those scenarios among VNs. There is an appetite for the stereotype BBC/humiliation cuck and for BDSM. I have no issue with devs catering to any kinks. Its just not my thing and I have no interest in those paths. I would just like some of the other types cuckoldry to be included and explored in VNs. There is a huge spectrum of stories to be explored there.

One of the things I really enjoy about Duet is the variety of paths to explore. I like being able to kick Nat out on her ass for cheating for example. I like the exhibitionist Nat path, brings back fun memories. I hope the dev will continue to explore those other paths. I love the variety of paths KingB has brought to the game. Some paths are much shorter than others, and I hope he opens up more content for the short paths.

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
even in RL, a lot of women consider "training" an inexperienced young guy as a real treat and exciting conquest.
Exactly.

Nat and Carl relationship could fit perfectly the Mrs. Robinson trope (a very dated reference, I know) which is not related at all with the "better lover" one, but nonetheless imho makes perfect sense in some routes of the game.

That being said I also wish there's a path where Nat goes to the frat party thinking about teaching Carl's bullies a lesson, but ends up succumbing to temptation and being fucked by some stud, lol.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Exactly.

Nat and Carl relationship could fit perfectly the Mrs. Robinson trope (a very dated reference, I know) which is not related at all with the "better lover" one, but nonetheless imho makes perfect sense in some routes of the game.

That being said I also wish there's a path where Nat goes to the frat party thinking about teaching Carl's bullies a lesson, but ends up succumbing to temptation and being fucked by some stud, lol.
was messing around with a friend with benefits, she liked to tell me of her raunchier moments, and she said that she felt a big thrill taking a younger guy's cherry... she was such a slut, and a hot fuck with 38 G cup titties too!

antzicms

Jul 17, 2023
Darrel route is Ok , he does not force anything. This game is pretty balanced till now and i like it.

More choices is better because you can choose what path you will take. Not the only path of destruction of your MC life/relationship .Infinite choices confuse things up, there is a difference.

There are worse dark NTR games. I don't personally like them(i feel very sick and bad for days, kill my boner too) because they give too much credit on the male victim and make you feel sorry.In Scars of Summer i didn't felt that bad because MC was Passive - aloof . I have played games that victim MC or slave goes to depression, crying even commit suicide, be bullied or even murdered-lefft to die. I don't believe a larger audience wants hateful BDSM / Ntr. There are masterpieces that destroyed that ways and made me hate that genre and i like extreme corruption of a pure FC . I don't think its a good think for a game to be so dark. A kind of real life cuck experience game is Jasmine: Hotwife For Life in some points.

We play games for enjoy our fetishes not feel sorry or worse ,make us miserables. Sorry.

Last edited:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Usually, when an update is released I play my preferred route, and when I'm done with that, I will play the other routes and make some fan-art, using these different routes as a inspirations for my own renders. Playing the different routes is like playing/watching a whole other game/show, only with the same actors.

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes