Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
OK. I was wondering about that. Because she banged Matt in the club when went with Jenna or made out with him when she went with Ethan, and in the last update she acted like she didn't even know him. Like it was exclusively a Carl update and a bit of Riya thrown into the mix. I wonder if there is Vance update planned?

paulzezima99

May 16, 2023
First of all, Dr.wick is a beautiful waifu and I would like her to have a sex scene, maybe the mc needs to go to therapy to keep his inner beast contained and so that he doesn't break free by ending up doing something with Angellica, no matter if she whether he wants it or not in front of Lara and everything he built goes to hell
Think this is for the babysitters thread!

Last edited:
Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I don't understand why on the route where Nat can be unfaithful to you even though Ethan doesn't do it and he suspects and even follows her but then lets him do it, if he has strong suspicions that Nat is unfaithful and knows about programming why he doesn't put a GPS on her know where he is or clones his phone to know what messages he is receiving, could it be that he is afraid of knowing the truth, what do you think? :unsure:

Da¥e

Jan 7, 2020
I don't understand why on the route where Nat can be unfaithful to you even though Ethan doesn't do it and he suspects and even follows her but then lets him do it, if he has strong suspicions that Nat is unfaithful and knows about programming why he doesn't put a GPS on her know where he is or clones his phone to know what messages he is receiving, could it be that he is afraid of knowing the truth, what do you think? :unsure:
Maybe he isn't a sociopath.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
It is an option that Ethan can take, following her with the car and that he may be exposed for wanting to play a private detective when it is seen that it is not his strong suit is quite silly, he has to use his brain if he wants answers, you what would you do?

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
It is an option that Ethan can take, following her with the car and that he may be exposed for wanting to play a private detective when it is seen that it is not his strong suit is quite silly, he has to use his brain if he wants answers, you what would you do?
Going to the Nudie Bar...they will take care of your grief :sneaky:
But honestly if you don't trust your partner and you're not able to talk about it...these kind of relationships are doomed.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
We are talking about Ethan's route and his options to discover the deception so don't be confused with reality, I would never do something like that to my wife that would be disrespectful and betraying her trust, what I'm commenting on is about Ethan's perspective when start following her with the car, I hope you understand :)

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
I know you're talking about Ethan and his mistrust but you also asked 'what would you do', so I just added my internalized Al Bundy wisdom into this convo ;)

Back to Ethan, a few routes are not that far developped especially those vanilla exhi/twist/etc and needs to be adjusted. I wouldn't look too intense at those paths...for now

• Haha
Reactions: Big Rooster

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
If I understand what you're saying, the possibilities that come to mind are that it could be that his patrons are pushing for the other routes or maybe he doesn't have good stories to incorporate into the routes you mentioned, let's wait and see what happens in the future of the game

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes