OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Is it unavoidable to keep sexting Matt and go to the frat party even in Happy Cuck Ethan Dom path if you choose to wear the double slit dress in the previous club scene at early game? Do we have a choice to go to the frat party or not in any path?

Strobe Adverse

Jul 1, 2022
This is absolutely my favorite game on this site, the writing is spectacular... but the last couple update's were a little light on sexy content, I really prefer seeing Nat get out there, not watching her fuck her husband or him flirt with other women.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
This statement is demonstratively false.
No idea if the author said how much would be in terms of vanilla back in the beginning, but what I do know is this dev has always been very very heavy ntr way back in his erotic literature days so I knew what I was getting into, and why I keep coming back.

Reactions: sava75 and dian091

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
We didn't even get to see full condoms. Depending on lust score, or depending the choice she made on the couch, Nat could have drained them.
Sound like Matt and Tyson drugged Nat and raped her in this update. She looked so defeated when Ethan can't reach her in time. Even he man up then threaten the guy to open the door and found them DP Nat, at last he just back off. WTF. He just left his wife being unconsciously fucked/raped. Then he even just went to outside the window to spy on them DP Nat. Really a loser cuck even on Dom cuck path. Wonder what this path will lead to or will Nat fully blame Ethan or they will back off the cuckold relationship.(I am playing Cuck Dom path)

Wonder the hotwife path will be called off by Ethan due to Nat self-control problem in this update.

Last edited:

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Great update for what, there is only the rape of the two boys with Nat, now a total slut, who with a joint and a dorga pill, gets fucked, which then wasn't even necessary, she would have gotten fucked anyway, I said, it's just a matter of seeing how many cocks Nat can get, the flavor of the original game has been lost, too bad, it was one of the best, but making it a banal game of just fucking Nat and without Ethan showing interest or anything, makes it a game without a soul.

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes