mistkae

Oct 23, 2017
There shouldn't be but someone probably will. It's the most anticipated update yet. Gotta get that instant gratification, can't wait a week for the public release

Reactions: Darkblaze23

King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
How badly i wish this game had a cheating female route that wasn't dependant on the husband's choices.

Like, a continuation of the sexting stuff that didn't require you to have the husband get into swinging/open stuff too.

Ah well...
It has an ntr route that has the most content in the game so far. There's even a pure cheating route where the husband is oblivious her cheating.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
It has an ntr route that has the most content in the game so far. There's even a pure cheating route where the husband is oblivious her cheating.

I've (i think!) found this route now, but unfortunately (for me) it wasn't quite up my alley either. If you take them in this direction the couple basically hate each other and openly treat each other like shit. There's no good feelings. So if Nat cheats, it's 'justified', and that removes the illicitness or sense of taboo.

For me, when it happens in a disintegrating relationship between people who shouldn't be in each other's lives, it may be cheating by the letter of the law, but not in its spirit.

JillNadin

Dec 16, 2018
I've (i think!) found this route now, but unfortunately (for me) it wasn't quite up my alley either. If you take them in this direction the couple basically hate each other and openly treat each other like shit. There's no good feelings. So if Nat cheats, it's 'justified', and that removes the illicitness or sense of taboo.

For me, when it happens in a disintegrating relationship between people who shouldn't be in each other's lives, it may be cheating by the letter of the law, but not in its spirit.
There's also a route where the husband is still mostly nice to Nat but she secretly cheats on him anyway. To get that path, pick non-confrontational choices for Ethan, like 'avoid talking about it' after the first old man incident.

Reactions: pochops

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
There's also a route where the husband is still mostly nice to Nat but she secretly cheats on him anyway. To get that path, pick non-confrontational choices for Ethan, like 'avoid talking about it' after the first old man incident.
I think that is considered the "Nat Cuckold Ethan Reluctant" route. I think it is interesting how the cuckold route has two paths depending on which partner is into it.

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes