Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
he should come back for Nat's 1st official QOS gangbang with Ethan as the cameraman!
I was thinking of a special QOS for when Christmas arrives where Darrel Claus takes her to meet his BBC elf helpers where they have prepared a BBC gangbang of Christmas fucks for Nat, Ethan in this special will be Rudolph the reindeer, because they would notice him more for his red nose or because of its giant ornament in his head?:unsure: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Brokebacker

Nov 29, 2019
I wonder what Nat and Ethan's wedding anniversary would look like at this point. What gift would they give each other? Would they go above and beyond to please each other's desires? What if the gift is just too much to handle for one of them. :oops:

I can also imagine them renewing their wedding vows at some point, with some "minor" adjustments. :LOL:

nonotme101

Mar 7, 2022
I wonder what Nat and Ethan's wedding anniversary would look like at this point. What gift would they give each other? Would they go above and beyond to please each other's desires? What if the gift is just too much to handle for one of them. :oops:

I can also imagine them renewing their wedding vows at some point, with some "minor" adjustments. :LOL:
nat2.png

pedrogz

Mar 1, 2022

oh nice, maybe Nat give him a gang present with Darrel and other

Reactions: Brokebacker

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023

I think Ethan and Nat's wedding looks like this Where they are married and Enjoying their Honeymoon :love: and Nothing needs to be adjusted in the Wedding Just have to be Added up :KEK: :KEK::devilish:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
When exactly will there be content about Old Pete? View attachment 3438656
Let's hope it's worth the wait, for me it would be interesting if Peter/Nat went to the beach or the pool where he meets a friend where he is also accompanied by a beautiful bitch like Nat where they went after tanning to a room to do a foursome of hot sex that will prove that Ethan is not old (I still think so) and that maybe he could die later after finishing off Nat, right?:unsure: :LOL::geek:

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
Let's hope it's worth the wait, for me it would be interesting if Peter/Nat went to the beach or the pool where he meets a friend where he is also accompanied by a beautiful bitch like Nat where they went after tanning to a room to do a foursome of hot sex that will prove that Ethan is not old (I still think so) and that maybe he could die later after finishing off Nat, right?:unsure: :LOL::geek:

It's not right at all. I like the kind of solo seduction and don't like group P,Because the temptation alone is stimulating 1710484594659.jpeg

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
It's not right at all. I like the kind of solo seduction and don't like group P,Because the temptation alone is stimulating View attachment 3444431
Solo Seduction Peter, Naah. I believe his Old Backbone Needs Old friend's Support and it will be Better with his team holding him. If not then Old Peter might have Horny Heart Attack and **Failed Mission** after coming out of Graves just for Nat :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, He can't take Nat alone and might stop his own Stimulation for One Solo Seduction :KEK::KEK:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
So far the action Peter see's wit h Nat his heart seems to be doing just FINE ! I look forward to his plot... and Conquest !
Pete is coming back again I think there is a chance he will get Some Special Content this time after being Isolated for so long or he might have some big Step in the Game that will help the Story of Ethan-Nat to move forward :unsure:

I hope the release cum out this weekend !
Hope So, Have to reveal How many dresses Nat is Getting and have to Explore her Wardrobe :KEK::KEK:

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes