durikz

Oct 25, 2020
Not sure what you mean by empty, I guess if you only play one or two routes then you have to wait for those routes to be updated, I try to play all of them so there is always new content. I also think that this update has now set the scene for more exhibitionism in the future so overall I was quite happy.
The specificity of this game is around NTR. I expected there to be at least one scene like this in every update. Long sex with husband... Peter touched breasts... The homeless man touched...
This is all!

bob666bob666

Jun 25, 2017
Suggestions for Dev:
- Places where Nat could cuckold Ethan (with or without him seeing): Beach, Sauna, Onsen and Forest (camping)

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
After Ethan and the park scene, Nat could tell Ethan to drop her off at Darryll's place so she can feel safe with a real man. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I see, so when Ethan goes to pick up Nat after she spends a weekend with Darrelzilla, maybe he can come across a picture like this?:unsure: :KEK: :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

andee86

May 22, 2019
The specificity of this game is around NTR. I expected there to be at least one scene like this in every update. Long sex with husband... Peter touched breasts... The homeless man touched...
This is all!
I agree with this statement for 2 or 3 months there are no new scenes from NTR routine the scene with the homeless man is a missed opportunity We waited for it for 2-3 months and instead of getting a good NTR scene, there is disappointment For me this is a regression now we will have to wait a few months again for the plot to develop so that there will be an possibility of appearance NTR scene I don't get it Nat has already done more hardcore stuff ( or Ethan caused such situations) it's a wasted few months leading up to this scene and ending in nothing

Last edited:
Reactions: Maxxx5533

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Nobody listens to all your statements in this chat. Nobody needs your suggestions. The developer does everything only for donations. This chat is already a gathering of ananasists with their fantasies.
screenshot0002.png
No search results were found for ananasists.
Damn, I thought I was going to learn a new word.

Last edited:

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I think Nat being gangbanged is inevitable. When she goes to the college after the cheating path. The update Nat was in the bathroom dealing with the pounding she received she seemed to like the adventure. So the next step would be a gangbang.

exsomon

May 11, 2020
family therapy route is boring,
cheating drug addict Nat may be more fun.
or is Peter rich? if so money digger black widow Nat may be fun.
Or neglected gym going soccer mom Nat may be fun.
caugar Nat may be super fun.
Unfortunately last 2 updates are couple counselling updates
Nats Husband may start a new business and somehow ruin it and Nat may be forced to help to pay debth

Slow burn is nice, but i like cheating bad Nat Route more but as it seems
if guy above is right, patheon payers want chaste, loyal Nat routes

Reactions: ricjames31

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
can somone spoil and tell me whats this update about? i have to play from zero with my phone and check new update content and want to know the routs for that

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
You can find the new wt and a guide for the new scenes 62 & 63 by following the link in the quoted post.
Thanks for that. Anyone know where I can get guides for the other scenes separately like that. Navigating the big file gets cumbersome. Appreciate it if anyone can help me. :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chemish
4.20 star(s) 85 Votes