CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I pray for VANCE as well, I think KingB will listen to us as well, Need VANCE to meet up at Party with NAT again and then Exchange Numbers and Meet with each other then **Bang Bang** :love: :devilish:

View attachment 3463349 Couple's Duet Johnny Sins after all :LOL: :LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He looks to be the type to head straight to destroying her sweet little butthole. Which reminds me, how about Nat taking two huge cocks in her ass (maybe, Darnell and Vance) at the same time and sweet loving Ethan is there to clean her out, lol.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
He looks to be the type to head straight to destroying her sweet little butthole. Which reminds me, how about Nat taking two huge cocks in her ass (maybe, Darnell and Vance) at the same time and sweet loving Ethan is there to clean her out, lol.
I understand what you would like in the gym update Nat will meet Vance where he begins to seduce her to have it and when she is achieving it Darrel appears to interrupt and after looking into each other's eyes with a defiant look Nat stops them where she gets naked and with her Her hands open her anus, stretching it, and she tells them, "Guys, don't fight, there's room for both of you," where they give her double anal penetration of the new friend until Nat is unconscious from the orgasms and they creampied inside her ass. it would be like this?:unsure: :love: (y)

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I understand what you would like in the gym update Nat will meet Vance where he begins to seduce her to have it and when she is achieving it Darrel appears to interrupt and after looking into each other's eyes with a defiant look Nat stops them where she gets naked and with her Her hands open her anus, stretching it, and she tells them, "Guys, don't fight, there's room for both of you," where they give her double anal penetration of the new friend until Nat is unconscious from the orgasms and they creampied inside her ass. it would be like this?:unsure: :love: (y)
Nice work, you even made me giggle. What do you got as far as Nat working in a stable? Or dog kennel? We might be giving KingB a lot of food for thought, or not.

Reactions: dian091

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
she had a 4-way with Jenna and multiple threeways, so she's close. IDK if a MMMF really constitutes a gangbang, but if the fat bitch didn't cock-block that third guy in the frathouse VIP room...
That's not a gangbang bang. Her getting plowed by a group of guys. Think the college scene times 3.

Reactions: Big Rooster

exsomon

May 11, 2020
Maybe just six guys, airtight with three ready for sloppy seconds. After the first three, she can use her hands to get them ready to go again.
2 hands, 1 mouth, 2 ears, 1 bellybottom, 1 vagina, 1 anus, 2 armpits, 2 knee, 2 foot
2+1+2+1+1+1+2+2+2=14 men may be needed at least

i think i missed something

ha 2 nosetills right and hairjob
Nat can not handle this kind of preasure but maybe amazonian one can

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Maybe just six guys, airtight with three ready for sloppy seconds. After the first three, she can use her hands to get them ready to go again.
I love to imagine it with this Scene where Darrell might bring his Friends to the Party and Nat will be Specially Invited, Ethan would be Busy with his Some Work. After Darrell fills and fuck Nat with all of them He clicks a Photo and Nat sends it to Ethan :love:
How does it Sounds? :unsure: Ethan would be Turn On Right? by the idea that Na tasted some Musky Strong Cum and She is happy :devilish:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Myriams done a 6 man gangbang before on the beach, she’s also had double anal & double vaginal too, don’t think Nats done that yet

• Love
Reactions: dian091

occulusq3

Feb 21, 2024
She also did a Dog and Horse ! THat wuld be interesting. But, I do not think Kingb is into that !
to be honest, in the path where the mc don't fuck his wife after the frat party, i almost believed he was about to pee on her like come on i'll clean you then turn around let's rinse that mouth and hair

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes