KROM95

May 14, 2019
67ethjen 20a.jpg

Strict teacher.
"Looks like you need a harsher lesson and punishment."
Jenna put even more weight on her foot, forcing Ethan to let out a pained groan and grab onto her leg while lying down in an attempt to ease the pressure on his junk.
"Please!... ah...slow..it's too much!"
Ethan said helplessly, unable to move Jenna's crushing foot away from his genitals.
Now, even the point of her long heel was painfully digging into his balls while the sole pressed his hard-as-wood erection into his lower abdomen.
A vicious smile appeared on Jenna's red lips as she said to Ethan,
"This is nothing. Remember, you are a slave. Learn to embrace the pain and humiliation. That's where the true pleasure of being a slave is."
Ethan stared in shock up at Jenna as the painful pressure on his dick and balls grew.
He realized, despite being in pain, that his erection got harder, trying to resist the weight of her foot.

DampAnkles

Mar 18, 2018
I take back everything negative I said about this game.
After all, I was being extremely sarcastic, facetious and mimical.
Please forgive my actions if they were taken literally, especially you Nat.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Big Rooster

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
I hope Ethan turns the tables on her! He's been working out, so... pin her face down and ravage her asshole!
it's definately time for Jenna to be treated like the cunt she is. and who better than Ethan to put her in her place after how she tried to get him to cheat on Nat so that Nat could then go cheat on him guilt free. disgusting bitch she is and in need of being put in her place via some Games of Domination from both Ethan and Nat.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
He needs more erotic shit between husband and wife. Like all he writes is woman worships BBC which becomes cringe if its not done in the context of getting her husband off with it. The fact that he's leaning into her just going off by herself to fuck her human dildo is boring to the 10th power. There's barely any pillow talk between them at this point and any scenes between them are platitude to be like hey look they're still married I dun gud. It was hot at the start when it was mostly her nervous about slutting it up for her husband's enjoyment now that she's doing for herself and he's lucky to get a report about it is just lame. She should be all over her husband while whispering nasty shit in his ear to get him off. It's not something king b is likely to do cuz his writing seems to cater to the black male perspective as opposed to the white male, and him writing a bunch of stuff specifically to get a bunch of dudes off is probably degrading.
Yeah - and along with your comment on jenna dom stuff, people don't seem to realize how much hyperfocusing on one side of these love/cheating triangles kills the erotic setup. I'd bet a very large portion of games involving cheating/swinging/cuckoldry playerbases are really just fem protag enthusiasts, so their bread and butter is "turboslutsim 4k" (what husband).

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I got to admit this game is my guilty pleasure. Love how you can turn the vanilla path later in the game to a cheating path for Ethan. So much potential. Truly I think I have played this game like 50 times.

Fusionzone

Jun 5, 2023
It would be fun if there's an option to turn it on her cuz it's not like she hides it that inside she's just a bitch for men to deposit nut in. It would be fun if nat was doing the dominating but Jenna is just a low class whore so it's not interesting.

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes