Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
hello,
has there been any new content for the oblivious path in this update (Nat cheating but MC doesn't know) because it's been awhile?

Reactions: Gudil

spiegelbild

Dec 16, 2019
Is the third picture real? Can't have it
It's in the game files, so in that sense it's real, but it was probably part of the next update and the dev put it there by mistake, because it's just one render without context. This update is just one scene (scene 66) around Peter as a set up for that, where at the end Nat basically makes the decision give in to Peter advances. So next update (of this path) will surely include that scene

Prayforme

Oct 25, 2022
In this game, with every update, my game saves break, I have to start the game over, how do I fix this?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
***SPOILER ALERT***I guess both paths end where Darrell is taking Nat into the showers. I am still hoping to see Big D, telling Nat that he wants her to take care of some important clients for him (becoming her pimp). That the clients will pay her for special services and the money is hers. These clients are from all walks of life, police, clergy, politicians, rich & famous, etc. Would also love to see family members of Nat or hubby come into the picture and Nat cheats or shares these sexual liaisons. Still, would also like to see them get a family dog, preferably a Great Dane (Nat can take it). Nat has to change up her wardrobe, with a lot more sluttier attire, for everyday use. In the sharing, it would have been awesome, if after Darrell filled her ass with a gallon of black cum, that she took it home to hubby to clean out. He would have loved it.

RuthBlackett

May 8, 2024
I'm not sure what you're actually disagreeing with, since I did not indicate any dislike for impactful choices. I only said that the impacts of choices are frequently unclear at the time that they are made, and that those choices can close off entire routes and subroutes without the player being aware that this has occurred.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kuroczan132
4.10 star(s) 86 Votes