Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Because the Dev actually puts effort into the story and dialogues,and this is a game where choices have actual consequences with the tiniest details,this is not for lazy people who just want to rush through the gallery mod and so on,trust me as much as I love gallery mods on most games,this game is quiet rewarding without gallery mods due to the choices and different outcomes.
I think of it as separate games, only with the same characters/actors.

This peter path now definitely looks like a fuck and dies situation.
With an almighty eruption, Peter floods Nat's womb with his still very potent seed, impregnating her immediately. Nat feels the change in her, but doesn't realize the significance right away because Peter says "Finally I can die a happy man!" and then draws his last breath.

Last edited:

pedrogz

Mar 1, 2022
I'm a little ignorant and inexperienced, but in the last update, Nat had some silicone patches, I believe in the weights, what are they used for?

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I'm a little ignorant and inexperienced, but in the last update, Nat had some silicone patches, I believe in the weights, what are they used for?
Peter gets a little excited sometimes when he sees her, so Nat tries in vain, to keep his leering at her figure somewhat in check.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
kinda wish that on the non Peter paths, he would keep hitting on Nat and she keeps rejecting him making the old perv decide to off himself. he leaves a suicide note declaring his love for Nat as his reason for offing himself. when Nat and Ethan see this note, they laugh their asses off. pathetic old loser they say as they head upstairs to have a good celebration fuck now that Nat won't be harrassed by him anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

pedrogz

Mar 1, 2022
kinda wish that on the non Peter paths, he would keep hitting on Nat and she keeps rejecting him making the old perv decide to off himself. he leaves a suicide note declaring his love for Nat as his reason for offing himself. when Nat and Ethan see this note, they laugh their asses off. pathetic old loser they say as they head upstairs to have a good celebration fuck now that Nat won't be harrassed by him anymore.
Nat's personality is not going to allow him to do it.

Bongo51

Mar 15, 2024
bro are you ok?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Big Rooster

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I must say that although the Peter scenes where short (In my Opinion), I must say that they where Hot in some way, and I was Just glad that Peter got a chance to do something at all with Nat, couldn't see this BBC shit anymore, and no, I also like Interracial Games, but not seeing it with every release, it then gets Boring, I want the Game to continue after seeing that she loves black dick, and with Peter, it es a complete new ball game, with a different story that makes you wonder if Peter is Paying the Doctor to lie about his health, because the Only thing that I believe Peter has is his Old Age.
Just my Opinion.

Last edited:

exsomon

May 11, 2020
i have a sadistic steak i want to see the husband NTRed badly
in faithfull wife path after catching the young chick with him
and is there a golddigger evil Nath path who would have a love marriage with peter like Anne Nicole Smith (R.I.P) love marriage and
somehow onh the wedding night be a widower
(Peter wont mind, that is the best way to die)
and Black guy gets some update in his blog,
does Nat know about the blog?

utkarsh123he

Jun 8, 2019
Because the Dev actually puts effort into the story and dialogues,and this is a game where choices have actual consequences with the tiniest details,this is not for lazy people who just want to rush through the gallery mod and so on,trust me as much as I love gallery mods on most games,this game is quiet rewarding without gallery mods due to the choices and different outcomes.
not everyone is as jobless as u

Prayer2009

May 15, 2020
You might want to seek some mental health....

• Haha
4.10 star(s) 86 Votes