SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Hi guys,

I'm currently facing a strange issue, I tried to look if others have this error(?).

After the part where they're having sex on the bech, in the park (with the homeless trying to join in) the game switches to the "To be continued..." screen.

I tried to add the files (fixes) but still doing the same, reinstalled the game, deleted anything regarding the game and still doing it. Any ideas on how to solve this?

Thanks a lot!
Are you talking about after you run from the homeless man after having sex on a park bench? And then you stand outside the car laughing about it and then it goes to "To Be Continued"?

That's the end of that path so far. There haven't been any updates on that path for a while now. I know, cause that's the path I am on lol (love/exhibitionist route).

crom32

Jun 12, 2023
Are you talking about after you run from the homeless man after having sex on a park bench? And then you stand outside the car laughing about it and then it goes to "To Be Continued"?

That's the end of that path so far. There haven't been any updates on that path for a while now. I know, cause that's the path I am on lol (love/exhibitionist route).
Damn it, that explains a lot. Thank you very much for the clarifications! :giggle:

Reactions: SpyderArachnid
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes