Fusionzone

Jun 5, 2023
its a visual novel about a dude thats fucks everyone. every sexual trope minus bestality you can think of happens only difference its all women and one guy.
A plot twist of Darrel just being the gateway for dogs would be hilarious like she needs to do increasingly depraved things. Make it a Jennifer route where she gets off on live streaming it.

Reactions: hooter

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
This game and so many routes. I am going to have to get the walkthrough. Played today didn't know there was a reconciliation path. Ethan told Nat for us to recover and bring back the love you are to never speak to Darrell or Jenna again. Oh Ethan I will be the best wife, I will do whatever you ask me. Why this bitch call Jenna the same night. Even went as far as to say I am not supposed to be talking to you. Then lied to him about what she was doing on the phone. Now we have seen a chunk of Jenna scenes regarding the divorce. Now I would like to see Darrell scenes to the divorce. Sure most people would think he would be a punk but if you look at every interaction with a male aggressor he never backs down. Against Darrell, Vance and even the college guys. Don't let us find out Ethans family is in some shit and so is Ethan. I know this is a game but there are so many real-life things in this game King B needs a high five. Would like to see some of these paths wrapped up though.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes