KROM95

May 14, 2019

"But, do you feel it's too weird and old fashion for a college party?"
Nat asked while giving another pose to show Ethan the side view.
Ethan felt this dress would have looked out of place and old fashion at the college party in the present if an ordinary girl wore it.
But trends and fashion mattered little on a hot figure like Nat's.
Even a plain dress would triumph over the trendiest and sexiest clothing if worn by a sexy woman like Nat.
56nathome 4.jpg

Jay shah

Jun 22, 2023

"But, do you feel it's too weird and old fashion for a college party?"
Nat asked while giving another pose to show Ethan the side view.
Ethan felt this dress would have looked out of place and old fashion at the college party in the present if an ordinary girl wore it.
But trends and fashion mattered little on a hot figure like Nat's.
Even a plain dress would triumph over the trendiest and sexiest clothing if worn by a sexy woman like Nat.
View attachment 2813288
I didn't reached to the party stage in v0.9.1 is this after new update

KINGKUMAR

Dec 23, 2021
Don't mind but this game need gallery system my save 1690 page
What's path I'm save forget
It's boring every update I'm playing first to play

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Yeah. Any card worth buying these days are more expensive than the whole computer.
The RTX3090 prices are coming down and they can render stunning images quickly. But I feel your art style for this game is already drastically improved.
I do my renders on a 3rd gen. i7 & GTX1070 so I know how frustrating long they can take.
Keep up the great work and ignore the haters.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
The RTX3090 prices are coming down and they can render stunning images quickly. But I feel your art style for this game is already drastically improved.
I do my renders on a 3rd gen. i7 & GTX1070 so I know how frustrating long they can take.
Keep up the great work and ignore the haters.
Yep, been looking at adding a 4090. They are finally back to MSRP. Sounds like my laptop is similar to your computer. And Daz crashes a lot on mine. Iray issues as well as memory. I have been trying to do a scene with 6 characters and it is comical. Going to have to use some layered imaging, unfortunately.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
from what I've learned, more memory is much more important in both the system and graphics.
my systems can do 3 figures quite well

Reactions: Nurikabe

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
from what I've learned, more memory is much more important in both the system and graphics.
I think this games graphic is already sufficient to enjoy...of course there are games ourt there with realistic renders and movie like high polisherd animations but u can wait months for every new update then. I am just wondering since there are already AI CGI Games out here if someone soon will also do animations with AI tools because there are already AI generated 3d animations and also an AI which can copy voices of celebrities out there on youtube and the web...its insane whats going on there and for VN or Game devs this coulkd save a lot of work and faster development..

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
After the game finishes, I think a "remastered" version, bringing the art in the early portions of the game to the current level, would be neat, but I don't think it's essential. I'd certainly understand if the dev wanted to take a break or move on to the next project.

Pervthecurve

Jan 9, 2023
Yep, been looking at adding a 4090. They are finally back to MSRP. Sounds like my laptop is similar to your computer. And Daz crashes a lot on mine. Iray issues as well as memory. I have been trying to do a scene with 6 characters and it is comical. Going to have to use some layered imaging, unfortunately.
The most important for Daz are the number of CUDA cores and the amount of VRAM. RTX 40 series are great but they are designed to enhance 4k gaming and the displays, which were lacking on the RTX 30 series so a decent RTX 30 series GPU is more than enough for Daz especially as the 3090 has come down in price, some with over 18000 cores and 24Gb VRAM for desktop. The most difficult part is finding the right balance between CPU, RAM and the GPU to make it less onerous than it should be.
For Daz crashes I suggest deleting DS (keep the library ofc) and reinstalling an older more stable version.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes