paulzezima99

May 16, 2023
Is it possible to do a reverse jealousy route? where ethan is the one who is accused of cheating and then eventually cheats on nat with riya or jenna?

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Is it possible to do a reverse jealousy route? where ethan is the one who is accused of cheating and then eventually cheats on nat with riya or jenna?
Haven't you played the game, he does cheat on her, the story wouldn't make any sense if that continued because she would just leave him, she can get anyone she wants, she is a Queen.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Its really difficult to figure out all new scenes in every update since King B is not mentioning anything..u need to do a deep dive study and compare the Walkthroughs which is difficult since they have already Poster format......this game is a genius branch programmed masterpiece..so far i just found on the sharing and swinger path that Nat goes wit Carl on a party where u can watch another couple having sex and depending on ur decission Na gets teased by Matt ...and thats it..no hardcore for Nat in this update...but may i am wrong and in another branch is also something new...
I just hope KingB will add some sort of Path gallery later on..

Reactions: L0b0ts

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Queen? She's a whore who cheats on her husband. Why? Because she couldn't resist a big dick?:rolleyes:

And this is why I play the loving path. That Natalie is a queen. Loves and honors her husband, and he, of course, loves and honors her. Unless Riya offers him some pussy!!!:ROFLMAO:

Yes, my opinion is obviously the exception where most are all about the BBC. The game is definitely written for those folks. I am just happy that King B has seen it fit to include a path where we can enjoy Natalie without the mundane, overdone, BBC path.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Queen? She's a whore who cheats on her husband. Why? Because she couldn't resist a big dick?:rolleyes:

And this is why I play the loving path. That Natalie is a queen. Loves and honors her husband, and he, of course, loves and honors her. Unless Riya offers him some pussy!!!:ROFLMAO:

Yes, my opinion is obviously the exception where most are all about the BBC. The game is definitely written for those folks. I am just happy that King B has seen it fit to include a path where we can enjoy Natalie without the mundane, overdone, BBC path.
The fact that you don't think that the vanilla path is mundane but the BBC NTR path is described as such drives me to ask some troubling questions about what your life is like. After all, if something is mundane it is taken as a fact of life, a manner of course, or something that would happen right in front of your face that isn't of note and unworthy of comment.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
The fact that you don't think that the vanilla path is mundane but the BBC NTR path is described as such drives me to ask some troubling questions about what your life is like. After all, if something is mundane it is taken as a fact of life, a manner of course, or something that would happen right in front of your face that isn't of note and unworthy of comment.
I will always give you credit when it is due... The irony is not lost on me.
I actually enjoy all the paths of this game. King writes well. The story is seductive even if it isn't a path that I would choose to enjoy on a regular day.

By mundane, I mean that every BBC NTR game on this forum goes down the same way. No originality in the story. King just happens to tell it better than most. I think that is why this game remains popular despite beating down the trodden path. But not many games play the loving wife. Even fewer play the loving couple who swing successfully. And that is where this game stands out.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I will always give you credit when it is due... The irony is not lost on me.
I actually enjoy all the paths of this game. King writes well. The story is seductive even if it isn't a path that I would choose to enjoy on a regular day.

By mundane, I mean that every BBC NTR game on this forum goes down the same way. No originality in the story. King just happens to tell it better than most. I think that is why this game remains popular despite beating down the trodden path. But not many games play the loving wife. Even fewer play the loving couple who swing successfully. And that is where this game stands out.
Well, I certainly think that the game needs both paths although saying that one is better than the other is certainly a matter of personal preference. NTR games with raceplay definitely have a formula that is adhered to a little too closely. The problem is that if you deviate too far from the formula it becomes something else and you lose the fanbase for whom that is their fetish and who is going to replace them? The ones who are violently opposed to them aren't going to say "hey, maybe I should give this one a chance" like that "My Happy Family" one where the MC is a total dickhead and the BBC NTR guy is actually pretty sweet to the girls. Nah they are still going to review bomb the fuck out of it rather than give it credit for the ways it is different. This isn't a problem for just this genre either. Deviate just a little from a Harem game and watch everybody lose their minds. The reason why swinging games don't seem to get the time and energy that they deserve is that they are, in essence, two harem games for the price of one and to be successful they would need to give equal time/opportunity to both partners. In reality, this is rarely the case for partners in ethically non monogamous relationships but we are not here for reality. The devil's trap in that is where do you draw the dramatic tension from if you do strike this balance? If everything is always copacetic with the couple what is going to introduce conflict into it? The answer for this game seems to be applying the same financial pressure to each route. It is interesting to see the same dilemma introduced into relationships of varying strength on a continuum of strong/committed to completely fractured.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes