Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of : A Couple's Duet of Love & Lust [v0.9.5] [King B]

Added a sort of Mod that says what the choices entail

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required
Download

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
whats new exactly? i honestly duno whats going on in this game anymore.. evey update its like there are no new scenes...

i have like 3 or 4 different saves... none of those branches are having updatesfor the past 2 iterations? what are the new scenes?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Next time do a summary, noones gonna read an essay in a forem.
I would call it an essay but it is a little outside the five-paragraph structure. I would call it a white paper or a thesis abstract. Just kidding. Impressive in length, but admittedly unnecessary. I've been guilty of this myself, though, so I am certainly not going to rebuke them for it. I've written some pretty long posts especially when the issue being discussed is really contentious or there is a high degree of misunderstanding. In general, though, brevity is the soul of wit and you can get your point across more solidly by keeping it brief. I think that those long posts are often working through one's own feelings and venting, not really caring if anyone reads them. That is probably why many find them so off-putting.

Reactions: Nurikabe

Xsara

Jul 7, 2022
whats new exactly? i honestly duno whats going on in this game anymore.. evey update its like there are no new scenes...

i have like 3 or 4 different saves... none of those branches are having updatesfor the past 2 iterations? what are the new scenes?
I have 17 saves (yes 17 paths, I follow walkthrough to have multi-paths) and no new scenes... :unsure:

Axel F

Apr 30, 2021
Even if the "what's new" it's in the walktrough, i don't have the saves well organized so i always have a hard time finding the new content. Some routes really need a game over (like when he kicks nat out -> divorce and goodbye) or a merge and more linearity, cause this is getting ridiculous.

Reactions: Jeepster

King22422

Oct 24, 2021
I can't find any new content either. The game has way too many routes. That makes the game uninteresting. I deleted it.

Reactions: GaRbS
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes