packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Naw... for the most paths they still talk about love for each other. there is only one I think where she has contemp for him.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Naw... for the most paths they still talk about love for each other. there is only one I think where she has contemp for him.
Of course she is going to see love but of the hard kind, a penis cage where she ties him up so he doesn't masturbate when Nat has sex with others and makes him eat the cream of the men she is with, maybe a golden shower for him. In the end, is Nat spanking him and having reverse sex with Ethan possible or too much? :unsure: :geek::love:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Of course she is going to see love but of the hard kind, a penis cage where she ties him up so he doesn't masturbate when Nat has sex with others and makes him eat the cream of the men she is with, maybe a golden shower for him. In the end, is Nat spanking him and having reverse sex with Ethan possible or too much? :unsure: :geek::love:
Could be... but I don't think so.. We have not seen any kind of talk to that yet.... Maybe when Jenna gets more involved....

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
What a good image you published, I congratulate you friend (y) (y) (y)
Now we know what makeup Nat used to look so pretty in the other image.:LOL::LOL:
I think they turned Nat's ass into the college students' semen barrel, right? :unsure::love:
IMG_2923.png
does Matt make his jealous bitchy girlfriend drink shots of cum from Nats dripping ass and pussy? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Leongen43
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes