andee86

May 22, 2019
It doesn't appear for me, is there more than 1 Peter's route? Can you send me your save please?
man this photo pops up when Nat and Peter are lying on the bed Peter is trying to get into Nat's shorts This is where this photo pops up (maybe you are pressing the left mouse button too quickly ;)) then nat gets up from bed imagine this photo between this scene and you won't lose anything

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
I use my last save and game ends where it ends in the previous version like there s no update..

litbnwo

Jan 19, 2023
Around 3 months without any new content for my path.
Unfortunately, I am disappointed with this game. There was no need to do so many different paths.

exsomon

May 11, 2020
This third image is fan made? i can't encounter in the update
it is in the update i looked down the script file
it is a one image file click and miss it shown in one dialog
nats imagination

"He was trying to get her naked."

"He was trying to have sex with her."

pause

show 66petnatsex 1:
zoom 0 xalign 1.0 yalign 0.0 alpha 0.0
linear 5 zoom 1 xalign 0.5 yalign 0.5 alpha 0.5
linear 3 alpha 1.0

"An image of this old man atop her and penetrating her with his big and strange cock popped up in her lust dazed mind."

pause

hide 66petnatsex
scene 66petnats 9 with hpunch

"That thought woke up Nat from her mental daze."
play sound"sounds/fgasp4.mp3" volume 1.0
scene 66petnats 10 with Dissolve(1.0)

"Nat suddenly jerked up in a panic, quickly grabbing Peter's hand, which was trying to undo her pants, while using the other hand to grab onto his shoulder."

n "Peter! I can't!"

"Nat said aloud in panic while looking at Peter in fright."

"

Apr 19, 2020
The game is good no doubt but I would really like the initial part of the game to be redone to match with the current graphics , After this I think it would be ready for Steam.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Yes Jenna taking Nat with strapon
Jenna could always invite multiple BBC in to her podcast and show her audience what a QOS is and how a QOS cares only for BBC, not for the feelings of her hubby or even the black man fucking her. The end of the Jenna Path, she brings in Nat's Doctor and pharmacist who have been substituting her birth control medication with a fertility pill instead.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes