Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
did the comic filter finally go for the most part? and is there stuff with the old guy? just out of curiosity sry

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
Actually much more cohesive in terms of cuckolding than my previous favorite - The Adventurous Couple (TAC)
The artistic style is still not to my liking, but its holding on its own and actually does not take away from the visuals that much.

The end of this latest update 0.3.5 is my 4th save now, each around 25th - sep, oct, nov and now dec. Lets hope around 25 jan there is another worthy update.

This game slowly grows better and better and instead of all abandoned games or all that just churn updates for the sake of patreon money, this one gets DEVELOPED as additional stats get added. Now - dom/sub stat that was not there before. And one that actually works - if the MC likes kissing his wife and tasting cum - increases Sub.

Not too many in terms of renders, neither particularly hot as 0.3.5 is 2 husband/wife sex scenes and 0 NTR (but a lot of talk about it).
However, unlike TAC where after 3 YEARS of updates the husband/wife sex is boring, here we see the MC actually play with his wife and represents a far better depiction of real life swinging/cuckold than TAC (especially since latest TAC update)

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
Hi King B i really like the last update for the cuck path, instead for the ntr path there isn't much content (i have 2 saves for both paths). I hope to see more femdom scene (like the scene with Jenna) in the ntr path.

PS: i want to try also the nat_reluc_path but i'm not able to obtain it. Can you post the choices to obtain nat_reluc19? Thx!

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I have saves for three paths: cuck, NTR, and vanilla. Would be great to know which choices early lead to the other paths.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Wasn't sold on the awkward tracing at first + the typos through-out, but after playing through, it's clear this is off to a very nice start. With some text editing and practice, this could become one of the better VNs out there and potentially one of the best cheating VNs, though quality content in that fetish is admittedly few and far between. Until this game, I've deleted all cheating themed VNs other than ORS and GGGB after the first half hour of play since they were pretty bad. But this one's shaping up well. I do hope there's an option later in-game for the wife to hook up with someone if the husband neither cheated nor encouraged her to, if done believably and gradually.

Note to dev: I do think this art style can work. After playing for a bit, it seemed to flow from an eroticism standpoint. It's just the awkwardness of the tracing itself which needs some work.

Last edited:
Reactions: jenn20

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
How do you get the option to choose not to let Daryl continue at the gym, by the way? I ran into it once but don't remember the combination. It seems too abrupt in the wife's decision to just let it happen and I'd rather play a path where she puts a stop to it.

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
I have saves for three paths: cuck, NTR, and vanilla. Would be great to know which choices early lead to the other paths.
Yeah i'm in your situation too. Vanilla path it's really easy go get. Instead the nat_reluc path it's so hard. I'm not able to unlock it. Someone can help?

qmyl

Jul 20, 2021
Yeah i'm in your situation too. Vanilla path it's really easy go get. Instead the nat_reluc path it's so hard. I'm not able to unlock it. Someone can help?
Hi Swooosh

Try this:

-Leave them alone
-Take a better look
-Tell Darrel that she would think about it
-Tease Nat about her time with Darrel
-Stop looking at her legs
-Be curious about how Sam handles it
-Show intrigue
-No, i didn't
-Ask for more details
-I'm not sure
-Change the position to prevent showing up the dress
-Ignore
-Secretly watch
-Feel uncomfortable but try to ignore
-Keep watching
-Get mad
-Decline
-Your work is not easy
-Go to the interview
-Stop Darrel
-Keep professional
-Not sure

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
Hi Swooosh

Try this:

-Leave them alone
-Take a better look
-Tell Darrel that she would think about it
-Tease Nat about her time with Darrel
-Stop looking at her legs
-Be curious about how Sam handles it
-Show intrigue
-No, i didn't
-Ask for more details
-I'm not sure
-Change the position to prevent showing up the dress
-Ignore
-Secretly watch
-Feel uncomfortable but try to ignore
-Keep watching
-Get mad
-Decline
-Your work is not easy
-Go to the interview
-Stop Darrel
-Keep professional
-Not sure
Wow thx bro, it work! I try all these combination but it looks like my error was that i always look at Jenna's legs (ehehehe)!

PS: i have one more question, maybe you or someone else can help me again. As i told before i have a save for the NTR path but in the 26 scene (Plan club, the last scene in the WT) i got the situation where Nat tells to Jenna that she already has plans with Ethan and Jenna gives advice on how to seduce Ethan into cuckolding. I think this situation will bring into the cuckold path in future uptades. Instead there is the other option where Nat accepts Jenna's invitation to the club. Do you know how to activate this choice? In the WT is reported that eth_reluc16 must be not true to unlock this situation but i'm not able to get the NTR path AND eth_reluc16 not true together...

qmyl

Jul 20, 2021
PS: i have one more question, maybe you or someone else can help me again. As i told before i have a save for the NTR path but in the 26 scene (Plan club, the last scene in the WT) i got the situation where Nat tells to Jenna that she already has plans with Ethan and Jenna gives advice on how to seduce Ethan into cuckolding. I think this situation will bring into the cuckold path in future uptades. Instead there is the other option where Nat accepts Jenna's invitation to the club. Do you know how to activate this choice? In the WT is reported that eth_reluc16 must be not true to unlock this situation but i'm not able to get the NTR path AND eth_reluc16 not true together...
For Nat to accept Jenna's invitation to the club, you can try this:

-Try to interrupt their conversation and send Nat away.
-Express displeasure at Nat for getting too friendly with Darrel.
-Keep looking at her legs
-Accept the challenge and look between her legs
-Be curious about Jenna
-Show shock
-I don t look at other men like that
-Apologize for Ethan s behavior
-Ask for more details
-It sounds interesting
-Change position to show even more
-Get upset
-Ignore
-Get mad
-I wish I could find a job that pays like yours
-Decline
-Follow Nat and Darrel
-Leave (Or stop them)
-Let Darrel continue
-Accept

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
For Nat to accept Jenna's invitation to the club, you can try this:

-Try to interrupt their conversation and send Nat away.
-Express displeasure at Nat for getting too friendly with Darrel.
-Keep looking at her legs
-Accept the challenge and look between her legs
-Be curious about Jenna
-Show shock
-I don t look at other men like that
-Apologize for Ethan s behavior
-Ask for more details
-It sounds interesting
-Change position to show even more
-Get upset
-Ignore
-Get mad