exsomon

May 11, 2020
View attachment 2667360
Ethan was alarmed to see a dark figure appearing at the bedroom door.

Nat was wearing sexy and exposing clothing for the occasion, and she was only a step away from the door and the intruder.

Ethan was about to panic out of concern for his wife's safety but paused due to how calm Nat appeared with a slight smile on her lips.

It was then Ethan noticed who the surprise intruder was.
that was his leg, i was afraid for a moment
unerected dick is bigger than girls arm

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Ethan is only a "good" husband, with a kink, in one of the routes that I've played. Good is always going to be subjective but on that one path he's not intolerable weak and almost borderline bi/gay cuck, (no offense intended) or he's an asshat that alienates his wife. So in my mind, he gets what he deserves, on these paths.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Ethan is only a "good" husband, with a kink, in one of the routes that I've played. Good is always going to be subjective but on that one path he's not intolerable weak and almost borderline bi/gay cuck, (no offense intended) or he's an asshat that alienates his wife. So in my mind, he gets what he deserves, on these paths.
To be fair to him "WE" are the ones who made the decisions that made him spineless, gormless, or a poisonous toxic asshole.

exsomon

May 11, 2020
weird, i played total NTR route and didn't notice any anal
A_Couples_Duet-0.8.3-market\game\images\scenes\s50
black guys fucks nats ass,
and husband catches them, neither care and mock him
(looked into ntr50.rpy in scenes and read conversation)
i do not know how to access that scene in game though
too branchy.

durikz

Oct 25, 2020
too branchy.
If you want, I can advise.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
too branchy.
Ethan has got to mad at Nat talking to Darrel and then cheat with Jenna when he catches them F**king the car Nat has to get mad at Darrel and leave with Ethen. Ethen doesn't forgive when she tries to make things better they coldy on their live

Reactions: exsomon

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
too branchy.
weird, i played total NTR route and didn't notice any anal
Following the ethan coerced path is one way to get to that scene...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just go on from the below save file (it's the ethan coerced path)!

Last edited:

durikz

Oct 25, 2020
The main thing is that Ethan cheated on Nat with Jenna. And after that at the club, Ethan has to get mad at Nat when she dances with Vance. Ethan agrees that Nat will cheat on him too. Then everything itself will come to anal sex. :)

Do you know how to get to Ethan's cheating with Jenna? :)

Last edited:

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Just wait for Vance, when he steals Nat from Ethan's hand...I bet he'll top Darrel in that being-a-bull category.
Also Carl the nerd...what kind of dark kink has he as a surprise in store for the couple?
Not to mention, Matt, who's already quite flirty with Nat over the phone, but out of all it would really surprise me if Sam gets a taste of Nat and both fall in love to each other...
Regarding to the role of Peter, I see him beneath the radar and more as a consolation prize for Nat after getting dumped by Darrel and divorced from Ethan. Nat fails in getting a job done and it simply ends up Nat becoming an alcohol addicted inheritance hunter after she married Peter and gave him the best death end a man could wish for.
...but,
Dev hasn't finished the contest for the most handsome and bulliest lad yet, so we'll see who makes the running.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Just wait for Vance, when he steals Nat from Ethan's hand...I bet he'll top Darrel in that being-a-bull category.
Also Carl the nerd...what kind of dark kink has he as a surprise in store for the couple?
Not to mention, Matt, who's already quite flirty with Nat over the phone, but out of all it would really surprise me if Sam gets a taste of Nat and both fall in love to each other...
Regarding to the role of Peter, I see him beneath the radar and more as a consolation prize for Nat after getting dumped by Darrel and divorced from Ethan. Nat fails in getting a job done and it simply ends up Nat becoming an alcohol addicted inheritance hunter after she married Peter and gave him the best death end a man could wish for.
...but,
Dev hasn't finished the contest for the most handsome and bulliest lad yet, so we'll see who makes the running.
Nat should get her chance of seeing Vance's boasting of his prowess is just all talk!

Reactions: r0ckh0und

Oenomeaus

Aug 21, 2019
the first cuckold session with darrel... when hubby goes the second time to the room to watch Nat and darrel, the door is locked! how can i make this happend?!

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
the first cuckold session with darrel... when hubby goes the second time to the room to watch Nat and darrel, the door is locked! how can i make this happend?!
You've first to follow the Nat reluctant path.
Then decide which route to follow with the dress you choose for the party [double slit dress for Matt (University footballer) path or halter bodycon dress for Carl (Nerd) path].
Later at the Darrel date you have 3 possibilities to reach the close door scene.

The 1. you pick "Behave himself" instead of "Peek in".
The 2. if you took "Peek in", then let Nat say "Sorry honey" instead of "Okay you can watch".
The 3. if you took "Okay you can watch", your last opprtunity for the close door scene is to take "Give Darrel a hand"

If you take possibility 3 you have of course more scenes in total.
There is also a second path to reach the close door scene by taking one of the ntr path [ethan reluctant + ethan coerced path] and after choosing "Give in", take the option "Feel angered mixed arousal"

Last edited:

Oenomeaus

Aug 21, 2019
You've first to follow the Nat reluctant path.
Then decide which route to follow with the dress you choose for the party [double slit dress for Matt (University footballer) path or halter bodycon dress for Carl (Nerd) path].
Later at the Darrel date you have 3 possibilities to reach the close door scene.

The 1. you pick "Behave himself" instead of "Peek in".
The 2. if you took "Peek in", then let Nat say "Sorry honey" instead of "Okay you can watch".
The 3. if you took "Okay you can watch", your last opprtunity for the close door scene is to take "Give Darrel a hand"

If you take possibility 3 you have of course more scenes in total.
There is also a second path to reach the close door scene by taking one of the ntr path [ethan reluctant + ethan coerced path] and after choosing "Give in", take the option "Feel angered mixed arousal"
and how can i choose the reuctant path?

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Have we heard if updates are now looking at roughly mid-month now after the last one was Mid-May or should I expect that since KingB has fallen off the monthly cycle, have monthly updates is just a wish at this point? I was away for a few days and was hopeful I'd have new Nat upon my return.

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes