• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Entropylol

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Why is it tagged abandoned if a new version just came out? Also can someone fix the update date from next month to today? The Patreon link is incorrect as well. Finally instead of other can it be tagged as RPGM?
Where is the update?

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Last version came out six months ago. The dev of the game has deleted every post from their Patreon, Blogspot etc. So yes it's safe to say the game is abandoned and dead.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
The thread date was updated, because it was marked abandoned. The date below is the release date of the last version available. There's nothing to fix.

Reactions: MoeMoeGames

juanides

Oct 5, 2021
Yep. It's abandoned. I shared the latest update "Chapter 11" in July last year. The thread was not updated until now.
He abandoned the game soon after release and then deleted his Patreon.

• Sad
Reactions: MikeOG
Sep 26, 2021
Anyone knows what happened to impreganatorgames? Was a fan of his earlier game, Elf Wife impregnated. Sad to see him gone, even if I wasn't a fan of his newer stuff.

dReamboy

Dec 11, 2017
Hello, can someone please help me, I think the game doesn't work?!

Only one window opens, see picture

taz672010

Aug 4, 2020
Be nice if someone took over the idea and does another version same island but different couple maybe A Cuckold Story 2 but actually finishes it. This genre doesn't have a lot of finished games

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes