• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Did the Dev released something with his post from April regarding chapter 10? Is the game prone to same destiny and progress like the first version "BNWO Resort"?

Nickm07

Dec 11, 2021
buonasera, ho scaricato il gioco in formato rar, ma non ho capito quale cartella devo aprire per iniziare a giocare... qualcuno mi può aiutare ????
qualcuno può darmi il link per scaricare la parte 1???

Last edited:

juanides

Oct 5, 2021
"I'm making this page because I've seen too many H-Game makers abandon their work and just syphon money off their fans while dangling every expanding release dates in front of them. I WILL NEVER DO THIS TOO YOU"

Nice summary on his Patreon page. He is right. Oh wait.....

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Android version?
I think currently its not really worth to do an android port because there is not really a worty content yet in the game....but the approach and story is great and i just hope the Dev will continue this time because the same story was already started in another game ("BNWO Resort" i think) and abandoned before it started....hope this game will not end up same way.

Reactions: Swooosh

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
Btw there is an update news in the patreon's dev.. So the game is not dead. The problem is that we don't have anyone that share updates here.... :cautious::cautious::cautious:

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes