• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Installation:
Extract and run!!
But how i won't find any application.exe file?
Hi!
Do you have the old Act2 part one file on your computer? Then follow my post 144 in this thread. If not, go to post 169, someone was nice enough to make a full compression. But I have to tell you that this game is dead, the patreon site of "A cuckold..." is not there anymore.

Xoxomex7

Dec 2, 2019
Hi!
Do you have the old Act2 part one file on your computer? Then follow my post 144 in this thread. If not, go to post 169, someone was nice enough to make a full compression. But I have to tell you that this game is dead, the patreon site of "A cuckold..." is not there anymore.
No I don't have Act2 file

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
"I'm making this page because I've seen too many H-Game makers abandon their work and just syphon money off their fans while dangling every expanding release dates in front of them. I WILL NEVER DO THIS TOO YOU"

Nice summary on his Patreon page. He is right. Oh wait.....
To not forget... :cautious:

• Hey there
Reactions: juanides
Mar 23, 2021
Why is it tagged abandoned if a new version just came out? Also can someone fix the update date from next month to today? The Patreon link is incorrect as well. Finally instead of other can it be tagged as RPGM?

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes