ironsmash

May 11, 2017
Personal taste but dev screwed up the plot when the line was crossed. Too soon, to sudden. Complete break of fantasy.

FastBullet

May 30, 2017
Damn, same freeze on glory hole as before, even started a new game... IF anyone got past glory hole scene can you upload a save please.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Damn, same freeze on glory hole as before, even started a new game... IF anyone got past glory hole scene can you upload a save please.
This should not happen! I had the "Act2 Part1" full game. Then you unpack the "Act2 Part2" zip. This should give you a html index file and a Data and a tyrano folder. You go into the folder structure of "Part1". In the "resources" folder, there is an "app" folder. Put the html file, the Data and the tyrano folder from "Part2" into this "app" folder. Overwrite, when asked.
Then start a new game, it should go on beyond the gloryhole freeze.(there might be 1-2 error messages popping up, but "ok" them should let the game continue.) hope this is helping you!

jeedr66

Dec 23, 2019
Could you please share a mac compatible version or win 32 version since win 64 wont run with windows simulation software (I use CrossOver)?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Could you please share a mac compatible version or win 32 version since win 64 wont run with windows simulation software (I use CrossOver)?
Unfortunately I cannot, I only have the version we have here on F95. But you could ask swaghaver9000 if he has such a Mac or x32 version, he might have one, but I am not sure.

Bloom12345

Nov 14, 2018
Make sure you extract the files first, then copy the files that are in the ''A_Cuckold_Story'' folder.
After you copied them past them inside:
A_Cuckold_Story-win Act 2 Part 1\resources\app and overwrite the existing files

When done you might want to update the main folder's name to A_Cuckold_Story-win Act 2 Part 2.(not necesarry but suggested)

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
This should not happen! I had the "Act2 Part1" full game. Then you unpack the "Act2 Part2" zip. This should give you a html index file and a Data and a tyrano folder. You go into the folder structure of "Part1". In the "resources" folder, there is an "app" folder. Put the html file, the Data and the tyrano folder from "Part2" into this "app" folder. Overwrite, when asked.
Then start a new game, it should go on beyond the gloryhole freeze.(there might be 1-2 error messages popping up, but "ok" them should let the game continue.) hope this is helping you!
For everyone has problems with the update: you need to follow this post. It's clear.
Turret thx for that!

Reactions: Turret

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
I download , and deleted last ver .
And now it's says new ver is for updated only ...
So... where can i get previous ver back ??

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I download , and deleted last ver .
And now it's says new ver is for updated only ...
So... where can i get previous ver back ??
There is a link to "Act2 Part1" still in the thread, around post 88, if I remember right off the cuff.

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
What an utter dissapointment! Not strange the dev did not release a proper update. This "game" is laughable and continues to not just not improve but actually got worse.

In total (1st part plus 2nd part):
9 "scenes"
96 png files
1 GB!!!

So a full gigabyte for only 96 pictures? Yes, each one is over 8mb uncompressed PNG 4200*2363px
Why such enormous resolution, you don't know.
Why such huge uncompressed file format - you don't know.
Why no logic in jumping from scene to scene - you guessed it, you don't have a clue...

The second "update" is a SINGLE scene - scene9gym - 16 files only.
For these 16 images you need to download 1GB first part, then 1.5GB the second part, manually unite them in the folders and all you have now is more scene since the first "release" - a gym blowjob, of a mediocre quality!

If you did not get it - 2GB downloads for 16 "new" images for a second part is not worth it.
I can't easily guess where the dialogue is (its stupid and full of errors anyway) but here are the pics for scene9 so you don't have to wonder what I am talking about.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes