subli

Jul 30, 2020
I think the mc in singer is black, though I haven't played it so I don't know how endowed he is

JamesDio

May 7, 2018
Android please
Download joyplay from the appstor well as the renpy and jrpg add-ons, you'll be able to play the pc/windows files of any rpg and renpy game you couldn't find an apk for, except for a small few. If you do get joiplay and extracting the game you want to play you can either register the game through the app or click on the exe file and open with joiplay . Isually you just register the exe file to joiplay and your good to go but for a certain few like this game is different.
1. After extracting don't register the exe file, rather go to the 'resources' file, then the 'app' file, and register the index.html file and you should be able to play it.

Reactions: tiy

eroticstag

Dec 7, 2018
so are u cucking someone or being cucked
also fem or male protagonist?
Both male and female protagonist.
Male character could get cucked depending on the choices I guess. I don't know because I only select choices to get maximum cucked. So I don't know if the other choices will avoid getting cucked.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Download joyplay from the appstor well as the renpy and jrpg add-ons, you'll be able to play the pc/windows files of any rpg and renpy game you couldn't find an apk for, except for a small few. If you do get joiplay and extracting the game you want to play you can either register the game through the app or click on the exe file and open with joiplay . Isually you just register the exe file to joiplay and your good to go but for a certain few like this game is different.
1. After extracting don't register the exe file, rather go to the 'resources' file, then the 'app' file, and register the index.html file and you should be able to play it.
What? Are you telling me that this one can be run with JoiPlay? I thought it's for either Renpy or rpgm only. Thanks for the tip, i'm gonna try this now. If this does work, a whole new possibility will open up.

SombraLova

Aug 30, 2018
Both male and female protagonist.
Male character could get cucked depending on the choices I guess. I don't know because I only select choices to get maximum cucked. So I don't know if the other choices will avoid getting cucked.
u ok? u need help

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
So, this game is based on TyranoBuilder engine right? That's why it works with JoiPlay app. This 'OTHER' games category is confusing me, sometimes it just consists a single exe file which wouldn't work with JoiPlay but sometimes it's a TyranoBuilder such as this one.

JamesDio

May 7, 2018
So, this game is based on TyranoBuilder engine right? That's why it works with JoiPlay app. This 'OTHER' games category is confusing me, sometimes it just consists a single exe file which wouldn't work with JoiPlay but sometimes it's a TyranoBuilder such as this one.
Yeah, with this other game, I forget which, it wouldn't work so I compared the files on yhe first page (for lack of a better word) to another game of the same engine and notices that a file that was in the working game was absent in the non working game, I looked and found it within the other files and transferred it to the first page and it worked, and another time I registered the 32 instead of the 64 and it worked.

Reactions: Twelvemonkey
2.80 star(s) 6 Votes