Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Anybody who complains about NTR should look up the game's title.
In a game named like that, you have 0 right discussing NTR.

With that cleared, the game looks kind of interesting, but I could use only about 3-4 choices then it just freezes on one and the same line of dialogue. Regardless which choice you make, the story is 100% linear and ends up locking on the same screen/picture.

I may want to check it again, the dialogue looks spellchecked, can't say much more. The story seems very shallow, but I am sure we all will gladly accept it :)
With title like this honestly it could go either way it could be you cucking some guys wife, that I am ok with, fucking some one elses wife, knocking her up in game yeah I am game, in real life nope too much drama and potential for it to be long term lol But yeah a title like this, it can really go either way and game description is crap doesn't say your the cucker or the cuck sigh. Oh and yes I am hear to find out if I am bonning his wife, or watching some one bone my wife before I play this :p

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Sieglinnde The game seems to freeze on the same frame every time in the toilet scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When I proceed one dialogue after this, the dialogue disappears, no shortcuts work, no buttons work.

However, it still recognizes that the menu button is a button. The cursor turns into a hand when mousing over it.

EDIT: Looks like I was looking at page 1 when looking for prior comments. Pretty much half of the comments on page 5 describes this.
No matter what this seems like a bug. Whether it's at the end of content or before that we'll see.

juanides

Oct 5, 2021
Real scene:

- Oh my god no I can't cheat on my husband I'm not a girl like that
*get a black cock for 1 sec*
- OH MY GOD BLACK COCKS ARE SO GOOD IT'S HITTING EVERY SPOT HOW DID I EVEN LIVE BEAFORE KNOWING THAT
I agree. That build was way too slow :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes