Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
Not my type of game but I gotta give credit to the dev for their design of the MC. Just looking at his douchey face makes me want to see him get cucked. He's like the stereotypical asshole in every college comedy that ends up losing the girl he wants to the hero of the story.

Reactions: numanumani

swaghaver9000

Jun 19, 2021
A rather big "Hmm"? Does not work for you because of computer trouble or is it the story?
I think it is not Renpy anymore but html or something? i dont know anymore, there is no .exe that's for sure!
The update has been out for a while but since i couldn't play it, i didn't post it. Now i remembered i paid this developer for something that does not work and he does not respond on my messages so i dig up the link again. Maybe someone knows how to get this to work.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I think it is not Renpy anymore but html or something? i dont know anymore, there is no .exe that's for sure!
The update has been out for a while but since i couldn't play it, i didn't post it. Now i remembered i paid this developer for something that does not work and he does not respond on my messages so i dig up the link again. Maybe someone knows how to get this to work.
The game was, at least the last couple versions, made in Tyranobuilder. Can be tricky to start, depending on your system, but I would have to look at it first.

swaghaver9000

Jun 19, 2021
The game was, at least the last couple versions, made in Tyranobuilder. Can be tricky to start, depending on your system, but I would have to look at it first.
Right, i forgot, thought it was renpy.
Well check it out and tell me if you get it to work. when i started it, it opened up firefox and a little error message popped up. I dont have the files on my pc anymore so i would've started it and post a pic of the message.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Right, i forgot, thought it was renpy.
Well check it out and tell me if you get it to work. when i started it, it opened up firefox and a little error message popped up. I dont have the files on my pc anymore so i would've started it and post a pic of the message.
Well, I looked into it. It seems that the Dev just sent the "raw" update. I put the unpacked stuff in the resources/app folder of the "Act2 Part1" full game, overwriting when prompted. Then started the game and it runs. Old Saves are down, but the game runs and there are 2 points for me where an error message pops up, but "ok" them and the game goes on.
Did the Dev just put this out without hints what to do with it?

Last edited:

swaghaver9000

Jun 19, 2021
Well, I looked into it. It seems that the Dev just sent the "raw" update. I put the unpacked stuff in the resources/app folder of the "Act2 Part1" full game, overwriting when prompted. Then started the game and it runs. Saves are down, but the game runs and there are 2 points for me where an error message pops up, but "ok" them and the game goes on.
Did the Dev just put this out without hints what to do with it?
Nice job
Yep he just posted that stuff with no comment. And when asked, he just ignores. Probably the last time i subbed his patreon for the game update.

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Nice job
Yep he just posted that stuff with no comment. And when asked, he just ignores. Probably the last time i subbed his patreon for the game update.
Thanks!
Strange, to say the least. I am far from a computer wiz, but since my time with the C64 (ask your parents if you don´t know that thing:)) I picked up a little this and that with computers. But a Dev cannot start from the assumption that all his patrons know what to do with a raw update, especially when several platforms and programs are in play.

Last edited:
Reactions: swaghaver9000

swaghaver9000

Jun 19, 2021
Thanks!
Strange, to say the least. I am far from a computer wiz, but since my time with the C64 (ask your parents if you don´t know that thing:)) I picked up a little this and that with computers. But a Dev cannot start from the assumption that all his patrons know what to do with a raw update, especially when several platforms and programs are in play.
So is the update worth it? don't feel like downloading it twice and mixing the files for nothing good. Allthough maybe i should and re upload on mega for the others here.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
So is the update worth it? don't feel like downloading it twice and mixing the files for nothing good. Allthough maybe i should and re upload on mega for the others here.
Site auto-saves can be really annoying, even if needed! Lost my reply in it, just excuting when I posted!
Depends! I play this game for laughs about the stereotypes and wrong science spouted, so I have fun with it! But for those into this kink, i doubt the update is all that great. It is just the continuation of the dance/gloryhole evening and one new scene in the Gym next morning.
The "Act1 Part3" update might be bigger when arriving, but the "Part2" here is just these two scenes. Hope this helps you!

Reactions: swaghaver9000

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
I must say it's improving. Not my style of system for a game, but the story itself is better then i thought it would be. Yes there are enrish errors and it's sometimes all over the place, but for me a improvement from act 1

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes