Mar 4, 2020
End of 1.50
Thanks for playing.
This sucks.
and yes b.beta compressed downloaded.
396mb

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Just started this game and it's allready a winner imho.
Seeing the Expanse along with its Theme Music was a big suprise.
Awesome little "easteregg" :p

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
hope we get to see the mc from Whoremonger here now that you have had the mc from this game appear in Whoremonger. perhaps have them come up with a plan of how to get revenge on the mc's ex-wife, Chuck and the cop they bribed to frame him. would be good to have a biker gang helping with a revenge plan. just an idea i had after playing the new Whoremonger update. i like having the 2 games connect. great writing Turning Tricks. can't wait for the next updates of both your games.

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
I just started playing this game but I already love it. It has all the ingredients in good proportions.
Bravo, Turning Tricks !

There's one problem though I'd recommend to deal with ASAP.
ALL females have saggy tits. I get it some people might like that, but for very young girls it's very rare to have them saggy. It looks especially horrible when the gravity pulls in a different direction from the one that we see on renders:
saggy.jpg
I'm not saying to redo the existing renders, but please could you change her boobies to what a normal petite girl would have in real life? With DAZ3D it's not a problem to do, very quickly. I can point out a few games where it's done right, if you wish.
I mean seriously, that picture's supposed to look sexy, not offputting, right?

Last edited:

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Eh? Every woman's breasts are different, one petite woman will have very different breasts to another.
Exactly. But it looks like 95% of developers just make every model have the same "saggy" type of breasts that DAZ seemingly has by default for female models. Let's not do that guys! And in my experience most young women (those I knew well ;) ) had breasts of approximately this shape (sometimes more conical, sometimes less):
young_boobs1.jpg
young_boobs2.jpg

And no boobs in the world would sag perpendicularly to gravity. See here:
young_boobs3.jpg

I know it's PITA to correct their shape on every render when the body is tilted sideways or lies etc., so making them perkier actually lessens the amount of work to make them look realistic in different positions.

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
Man, I gotta be honest... that hairstyle change for Agnes changed her from one of my favorite LI's into my least favorite. I mean... isn't that just the same hair that Shay from Whoremonger has?
Speaking of your other game, I am REALLY digging it. That last update was amazing, and it's why I decided to try this one. And, I was really liking this one, as well, until that haircut. Yikes! LOL. Just too big of a change... for me at least.
Going to keep playing though, as I really like the MC's sis, and niece. Hopefully, neither of them decides to get a haircut...

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Man, I gotta be honest... that hairstyle change for Agnes changed her from one of my favorite LI's into my least favorite. I mean... isn't that just the same hair that Shay from Whoremonger has?
Speaking of your other game, I am REALLY digging it. That last update was amazing, and it's why I decided to try this one. And, I was really liking this one, as well, until that haircut. Yikes! LOL. Just too big of a change... for me at least.
Going to keep playing though, as I really like the MC's sis, and niece. Hopefully, neither of them decides to get a haircut...
Yeah, I understand that Dev had to make the work easier, but those highlights on top seemed weird to me. Not the most aesthetic choice IMO.
Speaking of personal tastes, I like small boobs, and not saggy, especially not against gravity. Here's another render that just reminds me that it's a digital image, not like a real boob:
not_real.jpg

Reactions: MythMackay

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
Hey... I just started playing with virtual boobs a little over two years ago! I still got some skills to develop! Lol!

Besides, I used exclusively Genesis 9 base models for all the characters in this VN. The G9's had very few morphs and other assets available when I first created the models. I'll go back and see what I can do to Kim. (Personally, I was never happy with the way she looked when lying down either)

BTW, I'm back working on Dark Horse, starting today.

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
Hey could you add an "Unlock" option to the Gallery of both id your games, I think I am missing 2 or 3 scenes but I'm not sure what choice I am meant to make to see them? And it's a pain to try and reload and try to figure it out because I don't know if the scene is triggers by any number of the many dialogue options a combo of dialogue options, I think the rest of the lock scenes are place holder, I'd also suggest removing empty scene boxes from the gallery because I sometimes wonder if I am missing 1 scene or not and I don't know if I've unlocked them all or not.

Also this is my Opinion but Agnes's new hairstyle makes her kind of ugly in my opinion, I don't know if others feel the same but I actually liked her a lot more visually with long hair.

If at all possible could you Do a Poll/Vote to see if people prefer the Long hair vs short hair, I want the long hair but if the majority of people prefer the short hair I don't want to screw over the majority but yeah her hairstyle is just very unappealing

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes