Others A Daughter and Her Father [v1.0 Free] [Wargnema]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

RareRed

Oct 8, 2018
You know I think the biggest issue I have with Ai-CG stuff atm is that artist's are not willing to take the time to go back over the art the AI is making for them. Or atleast they don't care enough about what might be "minor details" to them, are a big deal in playing a game to other people.

Just from the screen shots alone though...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just don't think ai-art games atleast are quite ready yet. Might needa stew a couple more years.

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
You know I think the biggest issue I have with Ai-CG stuff atm is that artist's are not willing to take the time to go back over the art the AI is making for them. Or atleast they don't care enough about what might be "minor details" to them, are a big deal in playing a game to other people.

Just from the screen shots alone though...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just don't think ai-art games atleast are quite ready yet. Might needa stew a couple more years.
Some of them must have come out far far worse, considering only 3 or 4 images just kept getting reused and moved around to the left or right on top of the background image. I feel like that was more egregious than a bit of slop and inaccuracies.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Pffft the people are mostly fine. OFC no one has mentioned the mind bending living room that is impossible. That is surprisingly the worst AI room I have ever seen. The harder I look the harder it gets to even look at
Several things are in direction of the fourth wall or viewer/reader.... aaaaand several things are pointing sideways at the same time

Knyghtblade

Nov 3, 2017
This is not a part 2 - there is nothing new here from the 1st release! Same story, same bad Ai art and when you get to the end of the 1st release you are invited to buy the 2nd release to continue. This is not an update - unless you count the end slate linking to part 2.

hakueiryuu00

Dec 21, 2020
Damn the fact they used the Myriad Colours Phantom World mc mom tho...i mean yea she hot asl and kissed his son but still tho

lapdragon

Sep 28, 2017
- there isn't really a "part 1" anymore, the dev updated the first version to just continue into the new content, so both versions are included in the one file.

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes