Flash Completed A Day With Gwen [Skuddbutt]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
This is pretty good. The animation's great. I think this guy's also animating JLullaby's Ruby comic. Dude does great work. Hope he does more stuff like this.

only thing you need to know is there brother and sister ;)
Actually they're cousins.

Reactions: PugWug and Help
M

MantisK

Either google chrome or flash player standalone from adobe
I've tried to use Chrome and have Flash 27, but it never works. I can't open video files in flv, either. This is a semi-recent issue within the past year and 2 new computers.

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
The moaning is repetitive but animations are very good. 9/10. If the sound was a little bit better, this would be an amazing material. As I always say; A well done short game is way better than those shitty projects advertised as "2xx k words etc."

Reactions: verzauberung

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
I've tried to use Chrome and have Flash 27, but it never works. I can't open video files in flv, either. This is a semi-recent issue within the past year and 2 new computers.
Mantis, see here my post , follow the Adobe link. Take the stand-alone version called 'Projector', choose the right one for your OS. You just drop the .swf onto the app, Projector should open it and that's it.

Because your .flvs are probably video files, which also means anims converted to videos. Go get , again, there are versions for different OSs. There is also a portable one, for Windows at least. That app plays almost any video file under the sun I believe (depending on codecs, some of which you may first find and install for rare files, like old Indeo or Quicktime vids).

Reactions: ponyguy
M

MantisK

Mantis, see here my post , follow the Adobe link. Take the stand-alone version called 'Projector', choose the right one for your OS. You just drop the .swf onto the app, Projector should open it and that's it.

Because your .flvs are probably video files, which also means anims converted to videos. Go get , again, there are versions for different OSs. There is also a portable one, for Windows at least. That app plays almost any video file under the sun I believe (depending on codecs, some of which you may first find and install for rare files, like old Indeo or Quicktime vids).
Actually I have CyberLink suite, just haven't gotten all my software in the new computer. It plays the flv files, not sure about games, I will check Projector, though. Thanks.

Actually, when I download that Projector link it opens Flash 27 which I have. I will re-download the game and see if it works.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Cirro84

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
only thing you need to know is there brother and sister ;)
she loves his dick brother xd
Cousins mutual grandpa traveling across the United Stated in a camper during summer (they are 10 in the show). Meanwhile Ben has this gadget that transforms him in different kind of aliens each with unique powers (10 of them Kappa) Which i kinda miss in this animation .

Long award winnign shows, with even a 16 year old adaption.

Reactions: ponyguy and Help

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Not a game really since all you can do is proceed - some choices are necessary to make it a game rather than just a story- but I like the animation and the art. Many other releases in this genre tend to be "show a slide show of generic 3D renders in sequence" which works but it's primitive. Worth seeing.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes